Super Robot Wars: OG Mk. II

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Bright Noa

Destiny_Gundam wrote:
Bright Noa wrote:Wait.....which series haven't been "OG'd" yet? There's D, J, W, the rest of LotE, and the Guest forces......am I missing any?
64, GC/XO, and Alpha 2's storyline hasn't been used yet
Oh right, forgot about those.....

Well, I didn't say Alpha 2 because it has been partially used already (Arado's story and part of both Zengar and Ibis' routes)....but if they want to add in Kusuha's route along with the final storyline....that will interesting to see.....

Also, we probably will never get evil Sophia Nate.....unless Terada wants to throw in a Eva-like mindfeck somewhere down the line.......
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
Destiny_Gundam

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:Don't forget the rest of the F cast(Not counting Ring and Irm)
They were already written out though. Only way they'd show up is in a flash back
Bright Noa wrote:Well, I didn't say Alpha 2 because it has been partially used already (Arado's story and part of both Zengar and Ibis' routes)....but if they want to add in Kusuha's route along with the final storyline....that will interesting to see.....

Also, we probably will never get evil Sophia Nate.....unless Terada wants to throw in a Eva-like mindfeck somewhere down the line.......
I don't concider Alpha 2 'used' until they include the main plot (in this case, Gan Eden).

And we already got 'evil' Sophia in OG2. The whole Earth Cradle thing was a poor man's Alpha Gaiden really.

EDIT: We all knew this was coming...
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Bright Noa

Destiny_Gundam wrote:I don't concider Alpha 2 'used' until they include the main plot (in this case, Gan Eden).

And we already got 'evil' Sophia in OG2. The whole Earth Cradle thing was a poor man's Alpha Gaiden really.

EDIT: We all knew this was coming...
1. Understood.

2. ......yeah, I know.....I still wanted to see Aurgelmir pop up at the end of the Earth Cradle route for the mindfeck quality.....*sigh*

3. Now....how will they do the amnesia.....that is the important question....
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
Destiny_Gundam

Doesn't look like they're doing the amnesia thing. Apparently Axel is saying "Looks like the Soulgain was tougher than I thought."

But what's REALLY important...
Kuruni

So she survive...and even get to swimsuit scene! :D
My girlfriend was a loli.
Destiny_Gundam

Kuruni wrote:So she survive...and even get to swimsuit scene! :D
Actually, that's Latooni in the picture with her, so I guess it happens before the whole Bartoll thing.

At any rate, they brought Axel back, so they must return Lamia eventually!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I only wish that they let you KEEP Axel

I'm getting shivers just thinking about it: A split screen attack with Touma, folka,AND axel
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2