MS Saga

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
zerogradius

MS Saga

I played the game all the way through and mostly enjoyed it but there were a things that bothered me.

First of all was the annoying random battle rate which was just to high. Secondly, the attacks were a bit lacking. I wanted to see big explosions when cannons and such were used, but didn't see much of that. It just never felt like my attacks were to threatening. The lack of voice acting was also a maor letdown.

So who else played this game
Draco Starcloud

This is a video game topic, therefore it was moved.

I enjoyed it for the most part, but I never felt too impressed with the scale of the world. Even though it was all of Earth, I never felt like I was crossing a whole planet.

I would've liked to have been able to get a Tallgeese or a Dijeh, but other than that, I liked the wide variety of MS you could get.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

The game was far from perfect, but it was better then most Gundam games.

Loved the customization part of the game, but the story was a bit cliched at times.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Draco Starcloud

Yeah. Anyone knowledgable in Gundam could predict some of the things.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Paul McCartney Jr

I did this the whole way through and the thing I ended up liking most was my Bawoo + R-Jarja (I named it BawJarja) because it stayed with me from Big Zam to when I finished. You see the cutscene where Hal in the RX-78 takes out a hoard of Death Army men yet yours is nowhere near that strong.

Id also like to get a Jagd Doga and Galbaldy Beta
spitefulwhitedingo

i need help on this game anyone willing to help ????
plz. :?: :?: :?: :?:
Fang 1
Paul McCartney Jr

spitefulwhitedingo wrote:i need help on this game anyone willing to help ????
I will but we should keep it to PMs as to not break the rules
mcred23

Paul McCartney Jr wrote:
spitefulwhitedingo wrote:i need help on this game anyone willing to help ????
I will but we should keep it to PMs as to not break the rules
We have a Gaming Help Thread. Any requests for help, for any game, go there.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
spitefulwhitedingo

k thanks
Fang 1
thunder2000ca

MS Saga: I need help finding the fin funnel OP for the NU gundam.
ORegan

thunder, not to offend you or anything, but two posts above yours is a link to go to for gaming help.

But isn't this the Pokemon+Gundam game?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Scyron

ORegan wrote:thunder, not to offend you or anything, but two posts above yours is a link to go to for gaming help.

But isn't this the Pokemon+Gundam game?
I guess you could call it that if by Pokemon you associate RPG, then yes it is a Gundam RPG.
ORegan

i was thinking more along the line of you being some kid who controls a small team of MS, and they fight pokemon/old FF style and have to take turns to attack. then again, I'm asking what game it is, so i may be wrong.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Scyron

I'd have to say it is a lot more like Gundam meets Final Fantas or any generic jRPG. You get a team of 6 with 3 being active and 3 being in the rear lines, you can switch in anybody you want that is in your 6 man party. There is both magic and a EN system that allows you to do basic actions, some actions like melee take less EN so you can use your extra stored EN for power moves which are like magic attacks but usually stronger.

No idea what the max level is but I am sure it is like ~50. Gameplay is near 100hours, and I'd say if you like franken Gundams you'll probably like this game. I wouldn't put the story as anything to really care about as the gameplay, I think, is the only thing really worth it.

I'm sure you can find it for $20 right now.
RX 93 ZZ

In my opinion the game was amazing. i mean it wasent TOO long and it has a ton of replay value ( i've been playing for 140 hours and i still dont have everything). the only thing that makes me mad is that its next to impossible....scratch that PAST IMPOSSIBLE to beat the last two gundams (Omega gundam and sumthing-else gundam)!!
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)

RX 93 ZZ wrote:In my opinion the game was amazing. i mean it wasent TOO long and it has a ton of replay value ( i've been playing for 140 hours and i still dont have everything). the only thing that makes me mad is that its next to impossible....scratch that PAST IMPOSSIBLE to beat the last two gundams (Omega gundam and sumthing-else gundam)!!
That's what I hated about the game, the bossess were a pain the ass. Namely:

Pycho Gundam, God Gundam, and Heaven's Sword. Oddly enough, I expected more of a challenge from Devil Gundam
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
RX 93 ZZ

The Hell devil gundam was the most horride boss beside the final two that was the hardest for me. But then again i got pissed early on(thanks tallgesse in that one isolated island) i cheated using a codebeaker and gave my characters 999 in each characteristic so....... it was semi easier
RX 93 ZZ

Also... Do you ever get the technique that alllows you to over charge you EN to 50(cause the boosses can do it than why cant we lol).

I think...Tremmie gets a technique like that but it only charges up by 3.