The unofficial Ace Combat/Gundam combined force squadron.

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Scyron

I don't understand the last 6 pages, but I'll be down for some online gaming. I was ranked 6th on stage 3 for team battle, the first day I got it and managed to hold on to a top 100 spot on two maps for about 12 hours.

No idea how the scoring works but it will be reset for this upcoming tourney in November. So far it seems there is a max score and once you reach it through means I am not entirely sure of, you get a spot in top 100. I tied at one point with thirteen others for ranks 80-93, by late thursday night/friday morning. seems you just gotta keep playing to keep the score up, as there appears to a be a ceiling with all the tied scores... 79990, I think was mine.

I guess each map and mode has a ranked leaderboard for that map, so you can be a mobius ace on one map but ranked 600/1341 on another...

Also team battle map 5 is the worse, I hate the canyon height ceiling.
razgriz

:) this squad can fly if we want it to fly
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
ZeBaron

Sign me up! Now all I need to do is get a 360, AC6, and pray to the powers that be for Mobile Ops to come out in a timely fashion and not suck...

I want to be a test pilot, so I can fly one of these.
Well f*** my a**...IT'S A DECEPTACON!!!
ZeonfromHell

I can't really participate now, as I though I could earlier. I don't have a 360 or a mans to get Xbox live in my dorm since i dont have a computer to network through. So I'm out.
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
Nagato21

Brought the game, finished it and now my pals and I are forming our own squadron. Haven't decided on the name but we will sure go on a rampage.
My call sign will be: Sylphsaber.
I am looking forward to face you guys :twisted:
See you on the battlefield
ZEON SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!
RX 93 ZZ

*raises hand*

I'll be happy to join razgriz if slots are still open....im perticularly(sp?) partial to the F-15 Eagle for a fighter and for an MS.....if anyone dosen't mind i'll take a RGZ-91 in the red and white demo colors.... either way silver wolf will be happy to join!

P.S. if the Refined Zeta Gundam is a big deal then i'll be happy with a Jegan or GM III.
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)