Para Para Paradise!

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Anonymous

Para Para Paradise!

At this shop next to my work, there's this awesome arcade game called para para paradise! its like DDR, but you use your hands instead of your feet. It has like these lightsensors that pick up like the break in the sensors, and tell where your arms are going. I loveeeeeeeeeeee it! :lol: Anyone else here play it? I can't remember any of the song names, but I love that one that has this really trance like beat to it. Me and my girlfriends tried to play it drunk one night after work and totally busted our asses on the machine. haha. Its like the best arcade ever!
lalahsghost

What? No one has replied to this? Para Para Paradise is really fun. my GF used to drag me to the arcades to play this, and I'd end up playing MvC2, or just watch her, until I tried it.
I have no foot rhythm, can't dance so DDR is out of the question. This game doesn't have you hopping around like a dolt. No sir. Not at all. This game has you flailing your arms side to side, like you're trying to cut people's heads off >.>;;
If you ever see it at an arcade or whatever you are near, drop everything you're doing, and try it at least once. Everyone can stand to embarrass him/herself every once in a while. :)