Good news for Ace Combat

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
J-Lead

razgriz wrote:MAAATIIIILLLLLDDDDAAAAAAAA :lol:
Golly gee, I wonder where that sudden moment of nostalgia came from...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
razgriz

tis the miracle of the meme :D
besides anguished cries always sound better in japanese dubs. imagine what darth vader's "NOOOOOOOO" would sound like in the japanese dub of ROTS
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Tafumi

At first I thought you were just being funny. Then I played the game and realized she actually screams "MATILDA!"

I won't like... I snapped to a slute.
razgriz

has anyone obtained the nosferatu super fighter yet? if so how does it compare to the falken and wyvern from previous games?
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Scyron

It is very cheap, I'm not sure how many lockons it has for the ADDM(?) missiles but they lock on both ground and air and you can get I think 12 lockons per 1 missile/pod.

The railgun is pretty cheap in multiplayer but not too bad in singleplayer. All in all I'd rather have the black widow 2 or morgan, I didn't really like the falken much.

Also Namco released more DLC this last week, 1 free paint skin and I guess some "new" planes. That is the to say they are paint-schemes but they seem to alter the frame of the plane and give it different attributes.

I totally forgot about this game after I beat it :(
Also there is suppose to be a tourney going on civilian vs military, I think grand prize is like 30grand in total winnings, counting plane trip out to new york for the finals.
VR7

Thread revival time

I just thought I'd let you guys know that a hefty number of paintschemes were released by Namco on December 20th. Namely, nostalgic ones.

http://www.acecombat.jp/ace6/mp_cnt07.html

As Scyron said, they actually do alter the performance of the planes. F-22A Mobius looks like it's essentially the best performing plane in the game, over the CFA-44.

That's in the context of course, that durability is not an issue. I don't know if scoring is handled differently with special F-22's either.
-noel
Scyron

oh wow thanks, I think it is time to buy a xbox point card for various things, now.
VR7

A few more were released a few days ago, including some more nostalgic ones. Namely:

F-14D Razgriz
SU-33 Yellow
EF2000 UPEO (from Ace Combat 3)

They also have a CFA-44 prototype which is more stable than the regular CFA-44, and another Idolmaster paintscheme.

http://www.acecombat.jp/ace6/mp_cnt09.html
-noel
Scyron

I know you don't have the game but do you know if you buy a paint scheme if you can use it on a plane without having purchased it before? I hardly play the game since I beat it, even then it wasn't much. Something about it feels not as great as 0, in my opinion. I think it has something to do with the controls, maybe that is just me (I did switch trigger/bumpers, still feels off)
mcred23

Scyron wrote:I know you don't have the game but do you know if you buy a paint scheme if you can use it on a plane without having purchased it before?
IIRC (And it's been a while since I've played, so someone may want to confrim this), you can get a paint scheme for a fighter before you actually buy said fighter.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
VR7

I don't have Ace6, but in all the other Ace Combat games I've played with custom paintschemes available, if you don't have a particular plane unlocked and purchased, you won't have access to any paintschemes you may have unlocked for that particular fighter.

I don't see why it should be different in Ace6 though.
-noel