Older vs. Games re-release?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.

So would you like to see a re-release of any of the older vs. games?

Federation vs. Zeon DX
63%
AEUG vs. Titans
No votes
GvsZeta
38%

Total votes: 8
blaze101
Location: Would say Halle Barry's boudoir, but she had a kid. So, yeah...<_<

Older vs. Games re-release?

Well, I've been busy ever since classes started again. But, I took about an hour to play campaign mode in Federation vs. Zeon DX. It's still pretty fun, though zero-G still needs work, lol. So, I was thinking a re-release with improved graphics, more/bigger stages, and more MS (i.e., more MS from 08th MS team, at the very least) would be nice for anyone who's attatched to the original series, like myself. Anyway, I'm sure there are those who'd prefer a re-release of AEUG vs. Titans or GvsZeta. But meh, I was just curious to know how people felt.
Destroy Gundam

G vs Zeta IS AEUG vs Titans. But the only Gundam game that has zero-G controls that I can handle is Neverending Tomorrow. EIS kills me off so quick in a MS, that the only way I can survive for a few seconds is to use the Saberfish.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Scheusal

Re: Older vs. Games re-release?

blaze101 wrote:Well, I've been busy ever since classes started again. But, I took about an hour to play campaign mode in Federation vs. Zeon DX. It's still pretty fun, though zero-G still needs work, lol. So, I was thinking a re-release with improved graphics, more/bigger stages, and more MS (i.e., more MS from 08th MS team, at the very least) would be nice for anyone who's attatched to the original series, like myself. Anyway, I'm sure there are those who'd prefer a re-release of AEUG vs. Titans or GvsZeta. But meh, I was just curious to know how people felt.
I agree, a re-release with improved graphics and more suits would be nice.
I would also like to see more mobile suits in battle at a time.
I am a Zeon pilot.
Those who launch with me will be protected.
Those who launch against me will be destroyed.
Any questions?
Scyron

I don't see it economicly feasible for Bandai to want to produce those games over again with new graphics. I do however wish the Vs. series is later revisited with more MSV on one of the next-gen systems.

Just to note, AUEG vs TITANs had a campaign mode different than the UC mode in GvsZG.
codename:v

Basically, they all just look the same to me.
Hayate

If they would redo Fed. vs. Zeon with better graphics and inprove the AI, I mean when your own alli shoots you in the back it just makes me give them the weakest weapons. Another thing it could use would be an increase in number of units on scren and larger maps.

Personally though i would like to use the GM Sniper II and Kampfer units.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

codename:v wrote:Basically, they all just look the same to me.
Pretty much, though Climax UC Is slightly diffrent.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2