What's Your Latest Game?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Tafumi

It took me a little over 32 hours to beat. I visted every planet/cluster and completed about 90% of all the side quest. The other 10%, I either found myself in a dead end because I didn't do things in the right order and missed out - was in the wrong place at the wrong time - or simply never crossed the NPC that activated it somehow. etc.

This second time through, I am correcting mistakes I made and it's opened up a few more quest. But because I know where everything is, I doubt it'll take me nearly as long, even with the increased difficulty.
Nimrod

Just snagged Crackdown for the xbox 360. Pretty fun so far.
Zeonic Glory

CoD 4 for 360. It.IS.FUN! I'm really enjoying the great weapons and graphics. I'm also going to work on Ace Combat 6 sometime soon...
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

A wii console. 8)

Sadly, no games for it yet other then the sports package it comes with
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
RX 93 ZZ

SD Gundam G Generation Neo.....it is at the least surprisingly difficult.....at least more than i expected it to be. I'm stuck right now on the Zeta(ish) level "enter the atmosphere".I typically have my warship decked by the messala or all of my pilots die and im left with a battered Radish and an Argama and the ship to ship/mobile suit combat is horrible its almost impossible to hit with you mega particle guns. Hopefully i can get through the level and get some hyaku shiki's 8) .
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
Scyron

i just got trauma center: new blood in the mail with my awesome bloodpen.
Hyakushiki

Today I bought Ring of Red, Project Snowblind, and Tourist Trophy.
I don't usually play First-person shooters, but I'm liking Snowblind and I got them all for thirty bucks no less! :D
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Heecarl_Reez

G Generation Spirits...
It's not like i was thinking,but it wasn't bad...It's good...
Currently ventured on Crossbone Gundam era...

Yu-Gi-OH! WC 2008

SD Gundam G-Gen spirits
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Blue 55

Just got Mega man ZX Advent and Final Fantasy XII Revent Wings.
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---
quasadra

G Generation Spirits, i dont know...i havent open the packaging yet....
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Scyron

I too sunk into the peer pressure to buy cod4, and now all my online friends are back to playing halo3 and the stupid map pack >:(

I guess pubbies aren't bad, but I wish I could have enjoyed at least one or two nights with a bunch of buds owning pubbies.
VR7

Wings Over Europe.

Contrary to most reviews, WoE is actually pretty fun, considering it was made by the same guy (Tsuyoshi Kawahito) who worked on Jane's sims. It's also a better choice over LOMAC if all LOMAC ever does is frustrate you with its bugginess, though some people still prefer LOMAC or IL-2 over WoE.
-noel
Toxicity

I've had it for a while, but the last game I picked up was Halo 3, two days after it came out.

Someone mentioned the new map packs. Are they free or am I going to have to cough up some microsoft points?

Finally got some wii games:

trauma center new blood, Fire emblem Raident Dawn, Cooking Mama, and Super Mario Galaxy

Scyron

Toxicity wrote:I've had it for a while, but the last game I picked up was Halo 3, two days after it came out.

Someone mentioned the new map packs. Are they free or am I going to have to cough up some microsoft points?
800 points I think, which is like $10, and unfortunatly you can't just buy it without having some left over points, I think.

Not sure if halo maps will ever go free like the gears of war first map pack. my feeling is no, but if anything comes up it'd be really cool.
Toxicity

The Gears of War maps became free if you waited long enough. I bet you the Halo maps will be no different, but I doubt I'll be able to wait until spring to get them.
Scyron

Toxicity wrote:The Gears of War maps became free if you waited long enough. I bet you the Halo maps will be no different, but I doubt I'll be able to wait until spring to get them.
my theory behind it is that bungie was owned entirely by microsoft and halo is their flagship franchise, I was thinking that they wouldn't budge. When the second gears map came out epic wanted it to be free but microsoft forced them to charge for it, they stated it would be free eventually. I have not heard of such things for these halo maps so far.

I'd really like them to be free but then again I hardly play halo3 anymore, so it wont bother me as too much.

Also decided to give Draglade a try

Nimrod

Picked up Super Robot Wars MX for my Ps2 as an early chirstmas gift to myself and it's pretty cool so far.