What's Your Latest Game?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
mcred23

Finally got a copy of Guitar Hero III today. It's as addictive and fun as always (And I've already customized the guitar :mrgreen:), providing a great break from the equally fun and addictive Mass Effect.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
CarbonStereoxide
Location: Starting an explosive party at Azadistan with Setsuna

I recently bought Final Fantasy XII, addictive, challenging and has a great story...

*good bye society*
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

"Celestial Being is the World's Finest Terrorist"- Tieria Erde

"Wanna Get High?"- Towelie

"I'll Dance in your Grave Tonight"-Hallelujah Haptism

"Mosque Closed, Party's Over!"- Lockon Stratos after shooting Ali-Al-Sarches
Blade of the Red Comet

I finally got Mass Effect....going thru as an Infiltrator cause I <3 my snipers, then maybe as the Biotic. So I too, have bid the outside world a fond farewell for at least a week, lol.
quasadra

shining wind, enough said.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Turinu

Eternal Sonata, Mass Effect, Armored Core 4, Dynasty Warriors Gundam, MS Saga, Final Fantasy II... Yeah, I got a lot of new games over the past two weeks. >>
Recon 5

Shori wrote:Final Fantasy II...
PLEASE tell me thats a typo... :shock:
Turinu

Nah. It may have gotten a mediocre score on Gamespot, but hey. It's Final Fantasy, and I stick true to the series. Hell, I still have the original Final Fantasy for the NES. >_>
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Shori wrote:Nah. It may have gotten a mediocre score on Gamespot, but hey. It's Final Fantasy, and I stick true to the series. Hell, I still have the original Final Fantasy for the NES. >_>
Kinda makes you wonder HOW many times Square has re-released FF 1 and 2 over the decades.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Turinu

Only once, I believe.

Final Fantasy I and II weren't included in Anthologies or Chronicles for the PS1; I believe that was Four and Five, and Six. Five and Six together, and Four with Chrono Trigger. Final Fantasy I and II were re-released as Anniversary Editions for the PSP, and Final Fantasy III was re-released on the DS I believe.

Make that twice; forgot about the ones released for the Game Boy Advance.

Didn't Origins come with 1 and 2 ports?
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Turinu

Oh wow, never saw or knew of Origins. Guess I was stumped there, then. :P
Wedge14

Someone save me from the gravitational pull Oblivion has on me. :cry:

I just can't stop. I'll be walking around in the forest thinking how boring it all is. And in a blink of an eye. 6 hours have passed. I feel all dirty and ashamed.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Chris
Administrator

Wedge14 wrote:Someone save me from the gravitational pull Oblivion has on me. :cry:

I just can't stop. I'll be walking around in the forest thinking how boring it all is. And in a blink of an eye. 6 hours have passed. I feel all dirty and ashamed.
Then get COD4 like your comment says so you can come shoot people. :twisted:
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his

Chris wrote:
Then get COD4 like your comment says so you can come shoot people. :twisted:
Or have people shoot at you.

Anyways latest game for me: Rayman 2 Raving rabbids for wii...only got it cause my sister's been hounding me to get mulitplayer games.

Strike Zero

The latest game I opened from my haul at Christmas was Kingdom Hearts II.

My only gripe is that I didn't pick this thing up sooner.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Wedge14

Chris wrote: Then get COD4 like your comment says so you can come shoot people. :twisted:
COD4 does not exist in my area. Everywhere i go they don't have it. I tried to hide a copy at work, but the electronics guy like sold it on me.

I'll get it soon. If oblivion didn't have me in such a massive headlock i'd probably put more effort into getting it.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Nightwing03

I recently bought 2 pretty old school games, the first one being Battlefield 2: Modern Combat and the other Street Fighter Alpha Anthology which is like 5 games in one CD.
♣♦♠♥
mcred23

After being blown away by Mass Effect and racing through Guitar Hero III, I went and picked up Guitar Hero II. It already has many more songs I know (And really like), and is just as addictive and fun as the sequel.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
The Big Zabowski

Lets see: Repost of a repost.

MOH: HII for Wii
GH III for Wii
Wii Zapper w/Link's Crossbow Training.

Oh, and I more or less unlocked all of GH III by just playing easy. It was kind of anti-climactic to find that I can play most of the songs on any difficulty without having to unlock each song on each difficulty (which though being a chore, would have been fun).

Oh well. I do enjoy multiplayer on MOH HII.

Oh, and I snagged a White PS2 while it was on sale.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)

Gundam MS Sensen: 0079 for wii