Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Discussion » Games

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 am 
Creepy Bishonen

I have a question about G Generations portable, when a suit levels up you chose four things to put stat points in, i know the first two are HP and EN but what are the other two things you can increase?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:43 pm 
Elitist Earth Politician

Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.
To owners of GTA: Chinatown Wars (DS)--I'm really having trouble completing the mission "Dragon Haul Z." It's where you steal a truck carrying a Chinese dragon costume and using it to escape a bank heist. The problem is that when you're not alerting the cops with the slightest nudge or ramming a car into the truck to make it stop, you're hauling the large dragon costume through every yellow and red waypoint while spinning around and shooting fire with the touch screen in order to avoid suspicion (except you're detected long before you can ever finish). Any tips for surviving this mission?

Edit: I just made through the mission. Please disregard this post.

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:13 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Quick Question.

Does anyone here know how to beat the "loyalist" paths in Gundam Seed: Rengou Vs. Z.A.F.T. Portable for the PsP? In the path where you switch from the EA to Orb, you get an ending with credits and everything when you beat the last story mission, but for the loyalist path, beating the last story mission just takes you back to the mission select screen with no other options. Is it something to do with the whole "game level" thing?

Post Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

Darksider wrote:
Quick Question.

Does anyone here know how to beat the "loyalist" paths in Gundam Seed: Rengou Vs. Z.A.F.T. Portable for the PsP? In the path where you switch from the EA to Orb, you get an ending with credits and everything when you beat the last story mission, but for the loyalist path, beating the last story mission just takes you back to the mission select screen with no other options. Is it something to do with the whole "game level" thing?
I actually got same thing I do not know what the trick is to it on that whole thing.
If there is one.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:45 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

So if anyone comes here I need some helo in SD Gundam G-Generation Wars.
I prety much need to know the original mechs the characters pilot, like their names and how to possibly get hold of them.

That kind of thng, since gamefaq wasn't any help on that stuff.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:43 am 
Creepy Bishonen

http://ggenwars.wikia.com/wiki/SD_Gunda ... _Wars_Wiki is about all I can think of

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:31 pm 
OMG Doomsday Laser

I've used that before, it still doesn't help say how to get some units or alternatively which character pilots which unt in the game.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm 
Der Bigen Slicen

I'm having a tough time beating the giant enemies in DWG:2. Anyone got any helpful tips?

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:26 pm 
Mysterious Masked Dude

MBF-06/ZGMF-X12A Arbiter wrote:
I'm having a tough time beating the giant enemies in DWG:2. Anyone got any helpful tips?

You mean those MAs in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2? Use charge attack, hold down the square button until it flashes then use it against the enemy. Usually (not always) the enemy will fall down then you can start hacking it away. I think it's demonstrated on demo screen or tutorial (can't remember). Mine is Japanese version so it probably different.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:12 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Im going to repeat here something I posted in another thread of mine, since it's also about help with a game. If this is considered spamming or double posting, please delete it and if possible warn me so I won't repeat that mistake. Thank you very much.

I'm now at stage 43 in @Gaiden and good lord...
I'm taking a hard beating here. I defeated the two machinery children, but by then my army was mostly out of SP. I tried to conserve it the most I could, but with them having crazy dodge rates (specially for my poor supers) and recovering full hp twice, things got really out of hand. I think the biggest problem were their supporters. I couldn't really hit them (the machinery children) for some time because of all the nasty supporters and I can't really counter since they like to attack people a billion squares distance (usually the Soleil or some other useless crap >_>).

Anyway, when Magus and Uruz appeared I just cried into a corner and threw the soleil in a kamikaze attack to get that reset. Any tips for getting through this nightmare? (It's haunting me... :cry: )

EDIT: Got through the stage with a little help from a forum member. Thanks everyone.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Board index » Discussion » Games