Dangan Ronpa

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Omega

Dangan Ronpa

I was curious; who all had decided to play this rather unique game series? I rather like the style of the game, and thought i'd see if there were any others who were fans of the antics of that evil teddy bear, Monokuma.
Lord Dearche

Re: Dangan Ronpa

I did. Loved it. Both 1 and even more 2 which was outright fantastic. Can't wait for 3 and Another Episode which is coming in november or so.

The first game had some issues though. Mainly that they didn't plan out the story and literally just made it up as they went along which is why some of the early deaths were just so awkward. (Literally, that staff even said this, and even more so that like the first 2-3 deaths/executions happened beacuse they were some of the first designs the artist had done, and he was sick and tired of looking at them so chose them to die first.

It was just an unorganized mess.

Dagnabbit Ron Paul 2 however, was amazing. Especially from one of the supporting characters, Nagito. He just made that game. Main character was also better. The whole detective angle when your investigating the crime scenes was just made hilariously better after I had noticed that he was voiced Minami Takayama aka Conan Edogawa.