Super Hero Generation

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
JDogindy

Super Hero Generation

Tom Create's first PS3/Vita experience will follow the SD Generation formula and feature Mobile Suit Gundam, along with Ultraman and Kamen Rider. I think they might've done this in the past, but it's always interesting to see strategy crossovers that aren't like Super Robot Wars. It'll be released on October 23rd in Japan.

http://gematsu.com/2014/07/first-look-s ... generation

http://shg.bngames.net/

The Gundam installments are Char's Counterattack, Unicorn, F91, SEED, 00, and AGE's Memory of Eden, meaning that, even though this game will operate under slightly different mechanics, will mean we'll see Memory of Eden and the conclusion of Unicorn (hopefully with Neo Zeong) in a SD Generation game for the first time.
GX9900-Gundam-X

Re: Super Hero Generation

I am really hoping that we can get Kamen Rider Gaim in this just to round off the Neo-Heisei era and also because Gaim is currently my favorite Neo-Heisei Rider all in all it looks fantastic and I cant wait to see it in action
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
Kuruni

My girlfriend was a loli.
YokozunaBulldozer

GX9900-Gundam-X wrote:I am really hoping that we can get Kamen Rider Gaim in this just to round off the Neo-Heisei era and also because Gaim is currently my favorite Neo-Heisei Rider all in all it looks fantastic and I cant wait to see it in action
Given that the website in the character intro page says "and more" there still is some hope left. By the way, I am personally expecting hilarious dialogues between Setsuna and Ultraman Zero since they share the same voice actor.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
GX9900-Gundam-X

If they add Gaim they are likely waiting for the show to end so they can properly adapt the plot I can kinda see Kouta and Banager getting along nicely as well as Riddhe and Micchy
also I am kinda sad that Birth is getting anything goes as his theme when they could give him reverse/Re-birth maybe it will be the theme for when he uses the birth buster also I wonder are they using Goutou or Date I sincerely hope its Date myself
AmuroNT1

Reverse/Re:birth might be on the Limited Soundtrack Version since they seem to be throwing in a whole ton of songs. In fact, in the initial promo I noticed a listing for the song "Kamen Rider Nadeshiko" from Movie Wars Ultimatum, which I think implies that Gen-chan's main squeeze is going to show up.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
GX9900-Gundam-X

If I recall Nadeshiko was in fact confirmed to be amonst the characters represrnting Fourze so thats awesome. I hope we get Reverse/Re:Birth cause it is my favorite OOOs song along with Time Judged all and I know for a fact that one is going to be in it
Kuruni

My girlfriend was a loli.
AmuroNT1

Best part about the sound edition trailer is OOO's Prominence Drop. I don't know if it's canned audio, REALLY good imitators, or if Shu Watanabe and Ryosuke Miura were such bros that they returned to voice Eiji and Ankh, but seeing that bit brought a smile to my face.

Now, Fourze is obviously a substitute actor, but at least he's actually trying to SOUND like Sota Fukushi rather than just going "(insert random noun here) KITAAAAA!" like they did in Kamen Rider Taisen...
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

GX9900-Gundam-X

Dis gon be fuuuuun. In all seriousnes I am happy to see that they are using Date as Birth as well the gameplay looks solid anyone who has played a G Generation game should be able to get the hang of it so far I am hype
YokozunaBulldozer

AmuroNT1 wrote:Best part about the sound edition trailer is OOO's Prominence Drop. I don't know if it's canned audio, REALLY good imitators, or if Shu Watanabe and Ryosuke Miura were such bros that they returned to voice Eiji and Ankh, but seeing that bit brought a smile to my face.

Now, Fourze is obviously a substitute actor, but at least he's actually trying to SOUND like Sota Fukushi rather than just going "(insert random noun here) KITAAAAA!" like they did in Kamen Rider Taisen...
I heard Shu was a Rider fan even before his gig as a vagabond who goes by the motto "Another Day Another Fruit of the Loom" so I do hope it is him
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
AmuroNT1

They didn't get him to come back for Battride War 2. Whomever they got to fill in sounds CLOSE to Watanabe, but is still off enough that fans can tell.

GX9900-Gundam-X

So I saw a few videos being different skills and abilities and i have to say i am suprised that the Nu Gundam's ultimate attack is not the normal Fin Funnels but rather
Spoiler
The Psychoframe Miracle