Raikoh in the Time Prison

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Raikoh

Raikoh in the Time Prison

This one is a bit of an involved story, so let me explain...
Spoiler
A while back, when I was playing SRW Z2.2, an absolutely awesome moment occurred. During the Geass finale, I attacked Suzaku with Kallen. Intending to finish him with that attack, I didn't cast any defensive spirits so she had a 97% chance of getting hit. I neglected to remember that Suzaku comes with Counter, which happened to activate then and there. But amazingly enough, she managed to dodge it and melt his face off.

Ever since then, I didn't want to let another awesome moment like that slip past me, so I decided I should record my Z3 playthrough once the game was announced. But I'm not the kind of guy who can do let's plays. I'm not really big on video games as it is, and when I need to speak in front of any sort of audience (outside of text) I just sort of freeze up. Besides, I've considered SRW harder to do Let's Plays of since it is, by its nature, very long and a bit slow-paced, especially with all the upgrading and stuff that needs to be done.

Now, I have followed Saint-isms Let's Play of Z2, and I admire that style, so I decided I'd try to do the same. Especially since I'm a really jokey guy and think that writing silly skits between the characters sounds like a blast. I also figured that if I'm going to record my playthrough, I might as well do it right instead of getting a camera and going guerilla. But I didn't want to spend too much money, especially since I don't have much intent to do stuff like this that often. So about twenty five dollars later (seriously) I got the absolute cheapest recording device I could find (that wasn't said to be a COMPLETE piece of crap by most of the buyers online) setup for SRW.
tl;dr I'm doing a text-based SRW Z3 Let's Play and you can find the blog here. Mind that I am A. Completely amateur at this sort of thing so production values are almost nonexistent (though I'm hoping I'll learn something while I proceed through it) and B. Very goofy, so much of the dialogue will be akin to stuff you'd see out of an Abridged Series.
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE