Gundam Vs. Series Discussion Topic

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AmuroNT1

Re: Gundam Vs. Series Discussion Topic

Haven't checked lately, but none of those look familiar from my browsing through the in-game catalog.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
ZeonsSilverStar

Just took another look myself and you're right, nothing new in the catalog. I guess silver Setsuna and business Hathaway will have to wait. There are still some I'd like to see made like S2 Nena, bathrobe Char, and casual Shinn.
''Do you always have to stare at me like I just drowned your goldfish?'' Xigbar
AmuroNT1

It's not "business Hathaway" so much as "civilian Hathaway" from before he even joined Mafty.

Also, I was kind of surprised that they didn't make an alt skin for Freedom!Kira to turn him into his Destiny counterpart, but some have argued that it won't happen because it's from a separate series. Then again, GvG originally had the Freedom as a Destiny unit...
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

ZeonsSilverStar

Well I must bone up on my Hathaway's Flash knowledge. Knowing Japanese would be a great start.

If Bandai continues their current DLC tactics I wouldn't be too surprised if Destiny Freedom became DLC, complete with a new EX Burst attack.
''Do you always have to stare at me like I just drowned your goldfish?'' Xigbar
HDKirin

Alright, the changelog pastebin now includes the current tier list for Maxi Boost: http://pastebin.com/h2hnZFWE

Also Amuro, there're more changes per suit at Maxi Boost's Wiki here:
http://www54.atwiki.jp/gundamexvsmaxiboost

I believe it's the most up-to-date place when it comes to recording changes for the suits. If you have time and you're up for it, can you list down some changes to add onto the pastebin?
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | Steam | Last.fm
PSN: Zankantou (NA) | HDKirin (JP)
AmuroNT1

I'll give it a once-over and get back to you. But right off-hand, I can tell you that they did a few minor move changes here and there. For example, the Gundam has a new ccb (a two-swords attack), while the old ccb (the "human springboard" from the Tri-Stars fight) is now a bc origination. Likewise, the Double X has the G-Hammer from the 1/100 model kit as a bc origination.

HDKirin

Alright cool, many thanks. There's a lot of neat little touches they really added then.
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | Steam | Last.fm
PSN: Zankantou (NA) | HDKirin (JP)
Gundam420

Looks like Harute will be playable:
https://twitter.com/Gundam_Versus/statu ... 88/photo/1
PSN: (Japan Account) gundaminator
AmuroNT1

That's an April Fools joke, sadly.

Raikoh

Really? It doesn't seem like an April Fools' Joke. Harute would be a logical addition, seeing how the other four major A Wakening units are present.

Though if it is a joke, I really have to question the sense of humor of the Extreme Vs. team. The older Gouf Custom April Fools' joke really fell flat.
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
Gundam420

Oh...Dang...Sorry everyone. My bad.
PSN: (Japan Account) gundaminator
AmuroNT1

AmuroNT1

The final round of DLC, Gato's Gelgoog and Doan's Zaku, is set for an April 16th release date.

AmuroNT1

Someone got early access to Zabanya. Here's roughly what it does...

Main: GN Pistol Bit
Standard BR. When used out-of-angle, fires a shot from each hand. Switching between OOA and regular shot allows for free-fall. Can be cancelled into any of the other four commands.

Charge: GN Rifle Bit II
Functions like Dynames' Charge, but has better tracking. Can cancel Charge -> Melee -> Main to free-fall.

Multi-Charge: GN Pistol Bit (Rapid-Fire)
Functions like Strike Noir's Charge. As with all Multi-Charges, press Melee to cancel the multi-lock.

Melee: GN Pistol Bit (Deploy)
Each version consumes 1 ammo, and up to 2 can be deployed at the same time. All versions can be cancelled into Main to free-fall.
Neutral: Standby; six bits hover around Zabanya and fire when you use your Main. Can't be commanded to fire independently.
Forward: Front Set-Up; places six bits in a star formation in front of Zabanya; they each fire twice.
Side: Full Fire; standard funnel-type attack where the bits surround the enemy and fire.
Back: Back Set-Up; essentially the same as Forward version, but placed behind Zabanya.

Sub: GN Missiles
Function like Cherudim's, but all missiles fire in a straight line. Holding Left/Right launches the missiles in a V-shape, leaving the middle clear.

S.Shoot: GN Rifle Bit II (Random Fire/Gerobi)
Neutral: Random Fire; several rapid-fire beams
Any Direction: Gerobi; the Holster Bits create a fairly large projectile barrier.

S.Melee: GN Holster Bits
Functions like Cherudim's Shield Bits, has 200-count timer. Cannot be used at the same time as S.Shoot (will cause the Holster Bits to return and the ammo indicator will be redded out)

Gameplay footage: http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html#http:// ... sm23296475

AmuroNT1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rG8UknRSA

Preview trailer for Doan's Zaku and Gato's Gelgoog.

I note with a little sadness that Doan's Zaku isn't 100% original; its melee moves are just the Zaku Kai's but without the heat hawk. Gato's Gelgoog seems pretty close to Char's, but in a nice touch some of his melee attacks use only one of the beam naginata's blades.

BrentD15

AmuroNT1 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72rG8UknRSA

Preview trailer for Doan's Zaku and Gato's Gelgoog.

I note with a little sadness that Doan's Zaku isn't 100% original; its melee moves are just the Zaku Kai's but without the heat hawk. Gato's Gelgoog seems pretty close to Char's, but in a nice touch some of his melee attacks use only one of the beam naginata's blades.
Doan's Zaku II even has the exploding punch! :lol:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
AmuroNT1

So it seems the Full Boost team is making a free-to-play fighter for the PC that uses the same engine but has style closer to Anarchy Reigns. I do hope this doesn't preclude the possibility of Full Boost getting a US release.

http://youtu.be/uV-u3EaqXS8

Mu La Flaga

I was trying out Doan's Zaku 2, it throws rocks and other things and not the standard, machinegun or bazooka or grenades ect.

Elle's Gundam MK2 is kind of like the black mark 2, in some ways while taking a little from Emma's Mark 2(minus the G-Defensor/Super Gundam Mark 2)
Calubin_175

AmuroNT1 wrote:So it seems the Full Boost team is making a free-to-play fighter for the PC that uses the same engine but has style closer to Anarchy Reigns. I do hope this doesn't preclude the possibility of Full Boost getting a US release.

http://youtu.be/uV-u3EaqXS8
Humans with invisible thrusters.
AmuroNT1

Next unlock for Maxi is Full Armor Unicorn, as revealed by Famitsu:

https://twitter.com/hanepin_k/status/45 ... 60/photo/1

FA Unicorn has three forms:
-Form 1 uses the Beam Magnum, Beam Gatlings, and a Hand Grenade/Missile Launcher Full Fire attack. Using bc changes to Form 2.
-Form 2 purges the boosters and changes the weapons out for dual Hyper Bazookas and a Mega Beam Launcher.
-Form 3 seems to be able to do the Psycoframe stun move base Unicorn has, as well as the Funnel Shields and Banshee Norn as an assist.