Armored Core 3 Era builds

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Top Notch Pilot

Armored Core 3 Era builds

I am just curious as to what builds people have for the AC3 era. If possible, post your build. include all info (parts, paint, etc.). look forward to seeing how good of a builder you are.
Toxicity

Re: Armored Core 3 Era builds

In AC3 and Silent Line I used machineguns and a medium/lightweight build primarily. In Nexus I used that one model Mirage sniper rifle that had both a left and right hand variant with dual vertical missile launcher on a medium build. In Last Raven, those sniper rifles were severely nerfed (I think they went from like 70 rounds apiece in Nexus to less than 30 in Last Raven), so I used regular rifles for missions, and a heavyweight with a handgun and pulsegun for the arena.

I don't remember which specific body parts I used, and I don't have my ps2 handy anymore to load up my files. It doesn't help that all the part names got changed around quite a bit too.

I really miss the PS2 era AC games. None of the newer games make me feel as immersed as the old ones did. Learning that awful control scheme that was used pre-Nexus made me feel as if I was actually learning how to pilot a mech, rather than just playing a twitch fest shooter like For Answer with generic controls.