change publishers or whatever

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
CJack90

change publishers or whatever

What you guys think I honestly can say Bandai Namco or whatever its called shouldn't make gundam games anymore.When they let other game companies work on the franchise games they turn out to be good .( I wish we got the good gundam games in America lol) I think from software can take over hell even a better developer.I just need peoples honest opinion. I read a game informer article once were it was talking about Asian game companies would have more succses if they could partner up with western companies or work with western companies I forgot what monthly magazine though. Gundam has so much potential to be good in other markets besides anime I'm sure of it.

P.S. why the hell doesn't mark be a consultant on gundam games? He understands the complexity of all the machines and universes and how they work can read Japanese and English well about the franchise and even explain the way things work for this franchise if Bandai or whoever does future gundam games they should hire mark at least the games will be decent because of his knowledge and input.
AmuroNT1

Re: change publishers or whatever

1) Bandai owns Gundam. So...yeah.

2) Bandai Namco does make good Gundam games (obvious example being the Vs. Series), but this is not a problem that is unique to the Gundam franchise. There are far too many franchises that get nothing but shovelware because there are enough fans out there willing to buy a name rather than a quality game that from a business standpoint it makes more sense than spending the extra time, effort, and cash making a more complex game.

3) They DID partner with From Software. The end result was the Another Century's Episode (ACE) game series.

4) Why would a game company bring in somebody to help with a localization that they don't intend to make?
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power