MSG Battlefield Record UC 0081 for English speaking people

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
zetatype

MSG Battlefield Record UC 0081 for English speaking people

Okay let me elaborate.

Today I took a trip to my local used video game shop to build up a library for my recently purchased PS3 and discovered that they had an imported copy of Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record UC. 0081 for $40.00. I've heard its pretty good Gundam game and video game in general. However, how vital is it to be able read and understand Japanese for this game? Can a non-Japanese speaking person enjoy this game without much trouble or are you pretty much screwed. Also does anyone know any good sites for looking up translations (like for the game menus) for the game?
Xenosynth

Re: MSG Battlefield Record UC 0081 for English speaking peop

You can easily enjoy the game and play it without a knowledge of Japanese.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/958883-mobi ... 672?page=2

This is really good guide that helped me when I played. You aren't going to get much from the story but the gameplay is what shines with the game. Good luck and I hope you have fun with it. I'd totally recommend it to any Gundam fans that like the UC and prefer being in less super powerful MS.
MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

Re: MSG Battlefield Record UC 0081 for English speaking peop

That game is one of the best Gundam games I ever played on a home console. For $40 it's a must buy.
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007