Xeno's Gundam Gaming Media Thread (Updated: 05/13/2014)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Xenosynth

Xeno's Gundam Gaming Media Thread (Updated: 05/13/2014)

Here I'll be chronicle-ing screenshots and other things that don't warrant their own threads. If anyone wants, I'll take requests for taking images from a game.

Gihren's Greed Stills:

Gihren's Greed WFZI Ending Images

GG WFZI Cutscene pictures

Zeon no Keifu Cutscenes

Gundam Age Universe Accel (With some minor code chages to get the Cosmic Drive items):

Nu Freedom Raiser from Gundam AGE Universe Accel

Vagan Gear images that I shot pre-unveiling in the anime

UPDATE 1 (April 2nd, 2013):
Subflight Systems, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Ball

Basically, I was messing with the SFS systems in Gundam Battle Universe and Gundam Assault Survive. It's.... quite silly as you can see. The Ball Kai + Megarider is possibly the coolest in the game, and the color similarity makes it work better. Obviously, the Federation should have just given up on mobile suits, mass produced Burstliners and Megariders, and just use the Balls to pilot them.

Also, I learned how tiny the F91 actually is. I'll give artdink a few points for still putting a grab animation, but the hands are a bit too low. And the Base Jabber is much larger than I imagined. As for the Gattle, sadly the camera angles make it hard to see. I had the gattle riding on the G-Defenser unit there.
Last edited by Xenosynth on Tue May 13, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xenosynth

Re: Xeno's Gundam Gaming Media Thread (Updated: Not yet)

Well, it's been over year. It's about time for some game screenshot updates!

UPDATE 2:

Mobile Suit Gundam MS Sensen 0079
Just a few screenshots of this game. The two weapons I wanted to take shots of I hadn't really seen anywhere else, Zeon's Solid Sniper ((with the Gelgoog Cannon)), and a handheld large gatling gun. Also was showing the part destruction mechanics for the mobile suits to a friend. If you take out all usable weapons, the MS automatically explodes. This gives the federation a slight advantage, since most of their suits have head vulcans. With a Zaku, if you just blow up both arms, it's gone. Backpacks are also destructable.

Another image of the Federation Prototype Mobile Suit from War for Zeon's Independence.

Also, from this thread in the mecha forum:
Spoiler
On the mecha front, a few new interesting tidbits I pulled from the game:

Zeong High Mobility Psycommu Attack, featuring something I somehow didn't notice, apparently the binders have Plasma Leaders in them.

MS-06C with the nuclear bazooka in both ground and space. I'm surprised that the small shoulder shield can take the shockwave on the ground, but then again, IIRC, the C Type is supposed to have some kind of armor that can resist radiation and strength to resist the shockwave, right?

And finally, a video of the Burstliner in action.
My two Breaker MS, for the contest to be in Build Fighters.

Nu Gundam DFF using its funnel barrier in Gundam Assault Survive.

Uhm... Bandai/Artdink... I don't think that you used that term correctly. ((Gundam Battle Tactics))

Last image set, from the F91 Senki SNES game. This game isn't bad really, but... dear lord it is REALLY hard. I know later on it has more of the RF units, but after about an hour of playing and being only able to reach the second stage, I am taking a break >_>
Xenosynth

Re: Xeno's Gundam Gaming Media Thread (Updated: 04/12/2014)

I just was browsing through the art gallery on the Bonus Disk for Blue Destiny, and got a few screenshots from the art section of the game. Click here for the album.

I'll be going through a few other bonus disks and whatnot today and getting screencaps, I'll edit this post when I do!

Also, one other piece of art I have access to are the storyboard images for the original Gihren's Greed cutscenes. Would anyone be interested in those? I thought they didn't really provide much new but if someone wants them I'll upload them.
dave800

Re: Xeno's Gundam Gaming Media Thread (Updated: 05/13/2014)

I like the screenshots n your album!
dave800

Re: Xeno's Gundam Gaming Media Thread (Updated: 05/13/2014)

I like the screenshots n your album!