Not sure if anyone will have an answer for this game, but...

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
YazanGable

Not sure if anyone will have an answer for this game, but...

Nowhere else on the web seems to have much info on the game, so I might as well try my luck here.

Recently, I've been playing the Mobile Suit Gundam games for the Wonderswan Color. Mostly, they've been pretty fun, if a bit basic in controls, but I seem to be stuck on part of this. Got through the first two games pretty handily, and I'm currently stuck on the Battle of Solomon in game III. Primarily, because it seems the Byg Zam requires some trigger (since any ability to damage him ceases when I've shredded him down to 25 HP.) I've tried several combinations involving Sleggar, but nothing seems to be triggering anything beyond just draining his EN, but keeping him on the board.

So, again, it's a long shot, but has anyone here played these games and got some idea of just what I need to do to finally send Dozel Zabi off?

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can offer.
Xenosynth

Re: Not sure if anyone will have an answer for this game, bu

I actually began speedrunning this game a bit after you posted this. Basically, after using a beam saber attack on the Big Zam and taking out a Dom, I called on Slegger's G-Fighter, it switched me to controlling the G-Fighter. With the G-Fighter, I kept launching missile attacks, then it started one of those newtype flash events with me having to dodge the Big-Zam's mega particle beam. After dodging it, I attacked one more time, it started an event with Slegger, ramming into the bottom of the Big Zam, Amuro getting mad, and destroying the Big Zam.

Also, thank you for introducing me to this game, it's pretty fun for an older one.
YazanGable

Hmmm...thanks for the tip. I'd been focusing everything on the Byg Zam and mainly just tried dodging the Rick Doms, so that hadn't occurred to me.

Also, glad to hear someone else is liking them. Have to say, they're interesting little games. Pretty comprehensive for an adaptation too.
Xenosynth

Yeah, they aren't too bad for Wonderswan Color games. The game itself was rather easy, I think the difficulty comes in trying to unlock all of the events in each stage.
YazanGable

Well, I seem to be missing something here. I followed the steps you suggested, but every time I call Sleggar, he just keeps firing ineffectual beam attacks on the Byg Zam. I'm not sure if I need to get away from the MA before I call him or what, but so far that's all that happens when I call him, even after the saber and taking out a Rick Dom.