What HD Collection games would you like to see next?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AJQ32

What HD Collection games would you like to see next?

A lot of old PS2 games have been brought back in bundled packs with other games for the PS3 and xbox 360. Examples I've seen are Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Devil May Cry HD Collection, God of War HD Collection, Prince of Persia HD Collection and Shadow of the Colossus & ICO Collection.

So this brings me to the question of what would you like to see as the next HD Collection disc released?

For me there are a few games I'd like to see come back are:

Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 HD Collection.

What can I say. To me FFX was probably the best out of the series in my option. And even though a lot of people made fun of it I still enjoyed FFX-2. But if they did bundle these games together on a disk I would like them to use the International versions of both games since they got more content than the western release.

.hack// HD Collection.

I've always enjoyed these games and getting all 4 on one disk would be great. Its got great characters and a great story. Well worth playing again. And it would certainly save time if you didn't have to swap disks for every game.

.hack//G.U. HD Collection

Same as above. Haseo was probably one of the more kick ass protagonists I've seen in a long time. And I sapose they could also add the Terminal Disk that you got if you pre-ordered the collectors edition of Vol. 1 and that PSP game to the disk also like they did with God of War.

Mobile Suit Gundam HD Collection

There were a few Gundam games for the PS2 also. Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam, Federation vs. Zeon, and Journey to Jaburo. Heck they could probably even toss in that RPG MS Saga A New Dawn just to fill up the disc. Who wouldn't want to see these games come back?

Star Ocean Till the End of Time HD Collection

This was probably one of the few PS2 games I played that was split between 2 disks. It was such a big and fun game that I would love to see it come back.

So now I pass the torch on to you. What games would you like to see come back?
Toxicity

Re: What HD Collection games would you like to see next?

Armored Core. If HD remakes of Silent Line, Nexus, and Last Raven were made I'd buy a PS3 for nothing else.
Strike105

I don't know of any HD Collections I'd like to see, but I can think of a few older games I'd like to see remade with modern tech, like Mega Man Legends/2, Xenogears, Gex, I could go on.

I do think a few of those HD Collections certainly could have benefitted from remakes of their first installments. The MGS and Silent Hill Collections especially. Now that I've written that, I remembered that the first Metal Gear Solid actually was remade for the Gamecube (though it was also modified with gameplay elements from MGS2), and I don't think it'd be that much trouble if Konami included The Twin Snakes in the Collection instead of the still fairly new Peace Walker.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

FINAL FANTASY VII!!!!! :D

..............but the demand for a FF7 remake is nothing new.

I'll take Super Robot Wars Alpha and Alpha Gaiden though.
SlowTurtle

Just FYI AJQ32 Squire-Enix is making a FFX/FFX-2 HD remake for the PS3 and the Vita. Would love to see a HD collection of the Gundam games, loved encounters in space. Other then that maybe a HD remake of Robotech: Battle Cry.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
--Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations
ProfessorMecha

ENCOUNTERS IN SPACE HD REMASTER!
Mattro

Id really like the Xenosaga 1-3 hd
Flame-X

This is going into the hopes and dreams category but the ones I really want in HD is Xenogears and The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky for PS3/4.

Oh and for PC, the first two Max Payne games.
NastyNate

I'd love to see an hd remake of Gundam Battle Assualt 2. They could add new characters as a bonus. I'd agree with .hack hd! I'll pass on the GU... Though if they made it I would buy it to support the franchise. I'd also like to see hd/psn release of the ape escape ps2 games.

Anyone else really excited about the upcoming Ducktales HD remake?
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

HD Games collection I would love to have....

.hack// Collection
All four games with all four episodes that came with said games.

PS2 Gundam Collection
Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam, Encounters in Space, MS Saga: A New Dawn

Resident Evil Outbreak Collection
Both games with online and headset support

Timesplitters Collection
All three games with onlie support for the Future Perfect

Bioware Collection
Jade Empire, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic I and II

Dark Cloud Collection
Both games
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007