Lost Heroes

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
DuelGundam2099

Lost Heroes

How the hell do we not have a topic for this? And you guys call yourselves Gundam fans. :P (I say that jokingly, of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnk5NKyUBmw

Gundam Wing and 00 (mostly Season 2) will be the main gundam focus with Kamen Rider's reps being W and OOO and Ultraman having Mebius and the Ultra Galaxy movie; on top of that they have many of the classics from previous incarnations. You guys might like how there are a bunch of Wing and 00 units, I am more interested in the Ultraman monsters. I mean seriously: SNOWGON!? VARDUCK SEIJIN!? IROS SEIJIN!? Mother-facking BUILGAMO!? This looks interesting. 8)
Kuruni

Re: Lost Heroes

Combination of "W" and "W0" is awesome :mrgreen: .
My girlfriend was a loli.
DuelGundam2099

Because I am incredibly nerdy and have no life here are what I can confirm from the Gundam and Ultraman franchises. I have seen too little of Kamen Rider to know who is who. (warning, contains ultra-nerdy nerdgams! pun intended)
Spoiler
Gundam: Wing Zero, Taurus, 00 Gundam, Ahead, Zeta, Nu, God Gundam, Aries, Noin's Aries, Cherudim Gundam, Arios Gundam, Methuss, Seravee Gundam, 00 Raiser, Psyco Gundam Mark 2, Susanooh, Sandrock Gundam, and Alpha Aizeru.

Ultraman: Ultraman First, Ultraman Zero, Red King, Snowgon, Varduck Seijin, Ultraman Mebius, Ultraseve, Ultraman Taro, Dada, Ultraman Ace, Zoffy, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Hikari, King Joe, Yapool, Pigmon, Phoenix Mode Mebius, and Builgamo.

300 Enemy Bananza!: Astromons, Rodera, Asshimar, Antlar, Daigarugu, Iros Seijin, Walter Gundam, Knuckle Seijin, Borg Seijin, Kuuru Seijin, Gudon, Gundam Head, GN-XIII, Heaven's Sword Gundam, Woo, Quess's Jagd Doga, Samekujira, Gaplant, Virgo Mark 1, and Vakishim.

There is another PV, even earlier than the one I showed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62jtOwH0 ... re=related

I can identify Patrick's Enact, Eleking (the hell is with his tail?), Zaku 2, Nemo, Bogal, Hambrabi,......

HOLY F**K SEAMONS AND SEAGORAS!?...... Err, lets continue....

Messala, either a Zaku 3 or Tieran, Salamandora, Tragos, Kemular, Deathscythe Hell, Hizack, and Varricane.

Also here is a gameplay demo vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVwZMKCq ... ure=relmfu

Doesn't seem like mu- HOLY F**K THEY'RE DOING THE ADVANCED BEMSTAR ARC FROM ULTRAMAN TARO!? :shock: They even have Sabotender 2 and Velokron 3!
AmuroNT1

It's kinda hard to see due to the video quality, but what I recognize from Kamen Rider...

Riders: Rider 1, Rider 2, Black RX, Den-O (Sword, Rod, Climax forms; Momotaros, Urataros, Kintaros, Ryutaros as assist), Double (CycloneJoker, LunaTrigger, CJ Xtreme forms), Accel, Skull, OOO (Tatoba, Gatakiriba, Latoratah, Tajador forms, Ankh as assist), Birth

Antagonists: Spider Man, Bat Man, Ikadevil, King Dark, Metaheavy, Skullma, Shadow Moon, Super Crisis Fortress, Pink Rabbit Imagin, Jelly Imagin, Kraken Imagin, Snowman Imagin, Cockroach Dopant, Anomalocaris Dopant, Sweets Dopant, Violence Dopant, Triceratops Dopant (maybe), Zone Dopant, Weather Dopant, Terror Dopant, Trash Yummy, Kazari
Spoiler
It looks a lot like Double's main plot will be big here, since Fuuto is one of the maps, we see Riders 1 and 2 frozen in ice (matches Weather's MO), and both Weather and Terror are present (heaven help us if Utopia is as well). And, you know, the fact that there are eight different Dopants present.

There's something else I notice...the official cast list for Kamen Rider is the original, RX, Den-O, Double, and OOO. However, we also have King Dark, who is Kamen Rider X's main antagonist. On top of that, the Crisis Fortress is in, but it's labeled the Super Crisis Fortress, which is the version from Movie Wars 2010. Are they slipping Decade in under the radar?
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
DuelGundam2099

Are they slipping Decade in under the radar?
No, he's just passing through. :P

I also find it very weird that the Ultra Galaxy Legends movie is mentioned yet Ultraman Belial isn't present; by the chouju/super beast count and his appearances it looks like the main Ultraman villain will be Yapool. Not that I'm complaining or anything, Yapool simply had his turn in Great Battle: Full Blast (they had Mebius Killer and U-Killersaurus Neo in it for pete sake).
Kuruni

AmuroNT1 wrote:
Spoiler
There's something else I notice...the official cast list for Kamen Rider is the original, RX, Den-O, Double, and OOO. However, we also have King Dark, who is Kamen Rider X's main antagonist. On top of that, the Crisis Fortress is in, but it's labeled the Super Crisis Fortress, which is the version from Movie Wars 2010. Are they slipping Decade in under the radar?
I'm not sure if this is because its root was gashapon, but several compati heroes series use villains without the hero of respective series. The Great Battle series alway feature Shocker goons (and Zaku II, I think), even if Ichigo Rider only appear in few of them.
Spoiler
Although I won't surprise if Decade would passing by as usual.
My girlfriend was a loli.
DuelGundam2099

The game is out, here is the opening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJNx9liy9g

00 Raiser, OOO, and Ultraman Zero confirmed for main characters! Also the sprite show off from the PV I posted was part of the opening and now that we have better definition I can identify stuff better.
Spoiler
Valkie Seijin! Gomora! Reflector Seijin! Lunatyx! Mochiron! and..... did Zero just fight BOZE SEIJIN!? :shock:
Xenosynth

I find the game really fun. My Current party is
Spoiler
Zeta, Nu, OOO, and Double (I'm not really an ultraman fan)
, but yeah. It's a pretty solid RPG. There's a pretty nice skill tree. The game can be a bit hard sometimes but yeah. The hero moves have really cool animations in 3D (Even if the enemies are 2D) and the actual travel system is a first person type through a 'maze', like Etrian Odyssey, The Dark Tower, or Class of Heroes.
DuelGundam2099

So yeah I found this for in-depth details:
http://fa-wiki.com/lost-heroes/

I found an enemy guide! (real shame it does not specify series)
http://fa-wiki.com/lost-heroes/cyara2.php

Hobby Hizack in this. :lol:
Spoiler
Hooray it has Mukadendar too! Also a bunch of others, I'll be back with more on this later (maybe).