Gundam Vs ...

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
fire_lupine

Gundam Vs ...

Besides Fed Vs Zeon and Gundam Vs Zeta were any released in the US? IF not...how hard is it to play the others on a ps2 slim?
AmuroNT1

Re: Gundam Vs ...

1) No, Gundam vs Zeta was the last game released in the US. Which is a real shame because it wasn't until after that game that the series really took off.

2) To play foreign games on a PS2, you need a method of making the system "mistake" them for American games. I'm not sure if we're allowed to discuss these in greater detail or if the ToS regarding bootleg materials would get us in trouble; all I WILL say is, just Google it and you'll find plenty of answers.

If you have a PSP or PS3, I'd recommend forgoing the PS2 entirely and using those, since the games released for PS2 were also released on PSP, and region coding isn't an issue for it. Likewise, Gundam Extreme Vs. for the PS3 pretty much blows all the older games out of the water, and that game's not region coded either. The biggest issue would probably be price; all the PSP stuff is available as Best Sellers, but Extreme Vs. is still kind of expensive (about $100 new from sites like Play Asia and NCSX, abou7 $70 through eBay).
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
fire_lupine

Thanks for the info....looks like i might have reason to get another psp...as a PS3 would cost too much for me now
AmuroNT1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c86eG8xP6c

Need to iron out the quality issues, but so far so good.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
BrentD15

(Sorry if I'm necro-posting to this thread. :oops: )
I do feel that Federation vs Zeon and Gundam vs Zeta Gundam are among the better titles of the series, not only for that it includes the Campaign/UC Timeline modes, but also that it includes grunt units, something that is dropping out in the recent Gundam VS titles.

You had your Zakus (I and II), Gouf, Barzam, Galbaldy Beta, Baund Docs, and even the Gaza-C.

Personally, I would love to see another Gundam VS title featuring more grunt units, maybe featuring the ZZ units, Vulture VS SRA, or even League Militaire VS Zanscare Empire (Victory VS?).
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25