E3 2012 Trailers

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
SlowTurtle

E3 2012 Trailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PjBSicS ... re=g-all-u

The first of the 2012 E3 trailers, stay tuned to this thread for your E3 trailer needs. Also anyone else who finds a new E3 trailer by all means please post them here.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
--Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations
schwarz ritter

Re: E3 2012 Trailers

Is it true there'll be a Halo 4 announcement in this year's E3?
Reinhard: "Of course, grades in school aren't a good indicator. They focus too much on memorization and imitation, and don't foster imagination."
Kircheis: "What you find important are imaginative and conceptual capabilities, right?"
Reinhard: "That's right."
mcred23

It was announced at last year's E3 and is already set to come out in November, so this year at E3 they'll almost certainly have the first gameplay footage of it...
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
schwarz ritter

Oh, that's what I meant *facepalm* I used the wrong wording.
Reinhard: "Of course, grades in school aren't a good indicator. They focus too much on memorization and imitation, and don't foster imagination."
Kircheis: "What you find important are imaginative and conceptual capabilities, right?"
schwarz ritter

mcred23

Uh... Wrong link. That's not the Halo 4 trailer... :x
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
schwarz ritter

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I TOOK THIS FROM HALOPEDIA! ARGGH!

Edit: here it is. Hopefully, it isn't emo Avril Lavigne crap http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... G6mmCF8gk8