Possible Shenmue return

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
steeltamashii

Re: Possible Shenmue return

I just picked up Yakuza 4 yesterday and I must say this game is absolutely amazing. I can see how many fans and critics alike say this game is extremely close to Shenmue, particularly in the form of the street fights and storyline. Quite honestly this is what I feel like a HD Shenmue would be like, only the improvements in Yakuza not only distinguished itself as a great game but also surpassed the original Shenmue I and II on almost every level.
2NA Fish wrote:
steeltamashii wrote:
The Fowl Sorcerous wrote:all shenmue fans; please go play the yakuza games. everything you like about shenmue is there. but better. much better.
I keep hearing that from almost everyone i talk to. I think might go grab Yakuza 4 from GameStop, it's only like $20 now.
Yes! Go grab Yakuza 4!

And make sure to find the massage parlour and go for the Super Ultimate Deluxe Sexy Massage.
Is this one of those special massages? If so how many stamps on the card do you need for it?
My personal blog: gusteeltamashii.tumblr.com
Watch Gamers Unrated LIVE on Wednesdays @ 3PM Eastern Time at:
www.royalcrownstudios.com/radio!
Also watch past episodes on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/user/GamersUnratedShow
And follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/gamersunrated
I am a HUcast. To know what you are take the quiz here.
2NA Fish

Re: Possible Shenmue return

Oh that special massage is based on true stories. Can't remember how many stamps you need, but you'll have fun. Heheheh...