Masou Kishin II: Revelation of Evil God

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
hitokirigarou

Masou Kishin II: Revelation of Evil God

Masou Kishin sequel coming out for the PSP.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8136/mk1v.jpg
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/72/mk2n.jpg

Namco Bandai will also release a limited edition bundle, Masou Kishin I & II, that pairs the sequel with a remake or remastered version of the DS Masou Kishin game that ups the visual quality and adds new mecha. This bundle will get just one production run.

"Evil / dark / rival Cybaster" is Masou Kitei Zelvoid.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6071/zelvoid1.jpg

Pilot is Elan / Eran Zenozakis. Could he be related to Zeoroot and Presia?

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7725 ... dpilot.jpg
Kuruni

Re: Masou Kishin II: Revelation of Evil God

Dude, I'm so excite :shock: . Of all game, this is the least to be expect. I guess someone in Bandai Namco just decide that they shouldn't lets Winky expand the setting of La Gias alone.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Arsarcana

It looks like the graphics will be mostly the same as the DS remake but as long as they've improved the animation so we get more than four frames for most attacks I've got no problems with that. Would have liked something more like Z2 but I'll take whatever I can get.

The new story is bound to be interesting, especially if we're moving beyond LotE Part 2's timeline. Wonder just where they'll take things... Actually, if you look at not-Cybuster (I'd go for Elemental Emperor as its title, based off the official Elemental Lord title for the Masoukishin) you might notice that the right arm is different from the left arm. Hmmm, now where have we seen a detached Cybuster arm before?

Oh yeah, it looks like the redone remake of LotE is incorporating some of the EX units if that Nols is any indication.
hitokirigarou

From what I know of the Zelvoid's write-up, it is as powerful as each of the four Masou Kishins and was created before the Cybaster.

The Zelvoid's right arm made me think of the "Kami no Ude" from Shin Masou Kishin: Panzer Warfare.
Arsarcana

Exactly, I somehow doubt it's a coincidence that the Zelvoid is missing a Cybuster-esque right arm and the Israfel has one.
Calubin_175

Looks like I'll need to buy a PSP just for Masoukishin I & II and White Base's Journey.
Kuruni

Just remember one thing. In LoE ramake, after Zeoroot's death, Feilord mention that the only relative to Presia he can contact is someone from her mother's family in Bargonia (which mean, she would has to move there if it isn't for Masaki being her stepbrother).

So if Elan really relate to Presia, it would be troublesome one.
Destiny_Gundam

Wouldn't it be neat if this game turned out to be the origin of Asakim?
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Arsarcana

I figure they'll be going for the Panzer Warfare connection alone and leave Asakim to be explained in Zverse.

Oh yeah, Famitsu coverage is up. More shots of the gameplay and the graphics certainly do look nicer; we'll have to wait a few more days to see whether the animation has been improved to match (and could they please update the music while they're at it?). Also, the Nagrodd from EX shows up getting whacked by Presia so they're knocking off missing units left and right.
hitokirigarou

Parts of the game look like they'll take place on the surface / Earth.
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Arsarcana

Mmmm, all those new attack animations look yummy. Pity the re-remake looks like it's just touching up the graphics rather than competely replacing them with the new ones but I suppose as long as they bring back all the units somehow it won't really matter in the long run.

Also, the voices! Senia, it's been far too long.
DuelGundam2099

Zelvoid kind of reminds me of New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine's Zwauth, which makes sense since Cybuster's not that different from Sirbine and it's Cybird mode is more or less Billbine's wing caliber mode.
Kuruni

Leogailer's pilot seem to be hot blooded kid (on second thought, he might be good counterpart to Jog Kanwort from previous games?). :p Delgiran's pilot...gah, one of few times my loli-detection sense fail me, I think she's loli, but not too certain.

It's interesting that Leogailer seem to fit among Shutedonias Masouki than Langran. Delgiran, on other hand, has more mechanic look that seem to come from Rayblade.
hitokirigarou

From what I can understand from their write-ups:

レオゲイラ is a masouki blessed with the "spirit of the meteor" and excels in close-combat.

ツレイン・ザン・レカニバン is a hot-blooded delinquent student.

デルギラン is a masouki blessed with the "spirit of the volcano" and excels in long-range attacks.

メフィル・ザニア・ボーラング is a childhood friend of ツレイン and an honor student.
Kuruni

By "student", I think they're from military cadet rather than actual students since both already have soldier midname, Zan and Zania.

Hehe, so they really going to explore more about La Gias's setting.
hitokirigarou

^
Judging from the new descriptions, you may be right.