SDGO coming to the US

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
FordR

Re: SDGO coming to the US

Not sure, but we did get a confirmation that this beta will end on this coming Tuesday.

As far as the game goes I was enjoying it, until I hit the normal missions, at which point the difficulty hit a spike and you kinda had to customize your team against whatever the mission itself had. Couldn't just use whatever suit you wanted.

And then I got the psycho gundam and proceeded to kill everything regardless. So yeah, now it's kinda wearing on me.
AKA- TheTrueYup
Gatx

FordR wrote:Not sure, but we did get a confirmation that this beta will end on this coming Tuesday.

As far as the game goes I was enjoying it, until I hit the normal missions, at which point the difficulty hit a spike and you kinda had to customize your team against whatever the mission itself had. Couldn't just use whatever suit you wanted.

And then I got the psycho gundam and proceeded to kill everything regardless. So yeah, now it's kinda wearing on me.
Come on, you gotta play Vs. That's where the real fun is at.

I have a couple of minor gripes with the game like why does the operator keep saying that ally battleships have arrived when a teammate respawns? Is it a mistranslation of mobile suit? Also irked that the Flag and Enact can't transform. And of course there's all the non-Gundam fans in the game calling every single mobile suit a Gundam. It's a really minor issue but it totally bugs the hell out of me.
quasadra

the B rank Flags do transfroms. too bad there is no B rank enact though.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Jaynz

I'm more amazed at how many people in the BETA are starting to do the 'I'm only doing MY quest', or the player-screw-over bits in order to 'max' their characters already. Do they not realize that their accounts will be blank-slated at the end of the beta?

If one thing turns me off about MMOs of any type... it's the players.
FordR

Gatx wrote:
FordR wrote:Not sure, but we did get a confirmation that this beta will end on this coming Tuesday.

Come on, you gotta play Vs. That's where the real fun is at.

I have a couple of minor gripes with the game like why does the operator keep saying that ally battleships have arrived when a teammate respawns? Is it a mistranslation of mobile suit? Also irked that the Flag and Enact can't transform. And of course there's all the non-Gundam fans in the game calling every single mobile suit a Gundam. It's a really minor issue but it totally bugs the hell out of me.
I tried vs, and proceeded to get my butt handed to me, probably partially due to the fact that I'm not upgrading any of my suits in the factory.
I don't actually have any interest in pvp in the first place so, there you go.
AKA- TheTrueYup
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

Another weird thing about the beta is that today I got this battle invite from a Korean player and I couldn't reject it. And can anybody please tell me how I can minimize that lag?!
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
FordR

I actually have never gotten any lag. So it's most likely your internet connection, as this thing uses next to none system resources (even compared to stock computers you can get off the shelf today). Unless your computer really is that old.
AKA- TheTrueYup
NewtypeS3

G-Slayer wrote:Another weird thing about the beta is that today I got this battle invite from a Korean player and I couldn't reject it. And can anybody please tell me how I can minimize that lag?!
Actually, that's the funny thing: the game isn't 100% translated. Those invites are from Americans (or whomever is participating in the Beta), but OGP couldn't be bothered to translate the invite.

And actually, there are several maps that cause my above-average-for-three-years-ago machine to lag horrendously. Particularly the Solo-Ground mission and one of the Space Quest missions, where the map is huge, entirely loaded up ahead of time and crammed full of enemies who all won't leave you the hell alone.
And considering I used to play on TW without problems even in situations like 4-on-4... it's a bit of a problem. I've heard from guys who used to play KR that those maps make everyone lag like mad, so I figure it's a combination of a meh connection and a poor coding on the level itself.
Ryujin

Looks like the game's official launch is set for December 1st. No mention about the time, though.
Crestborne

2pm GST I Believe. I AM PUMPED!
MAHQ's Official Resident Brony
Co-Host - Ex Vs The Gundamnation w/ Soulbro
Wheel Of Doom Stream - Monday 7pm EST
twitch.tv/powerborne
Red Comet90

This game is a lot of fun. Anyone started playing it?
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
hotlimit

Started all over again this morning, hahaha. I might get into it more if I have some more time.
tehprognoob

My dear god

This is a complete nubstomp server

It's like shooting turkeys here

Even a brainless food tier player like me carry the team like a boss :0

And Psycho Gundam is OP now, without AS Hyaku Shiki around to counter it. But oh lord, the metagame is so balanced. No Infinite Justice, no 00 Raiser, no 00 Qan[T], no HWS, no GN Arms Dynames, no Heavyarms Custom EW, no Katoki Redesign Wing, no Rau Le Creuset DINN, no 00 Seven Sword/G. No S ranks PERIOD.

But the community never wants to learn anything...

MCA? glitch!
Stow Sword? Glitch!
Quicksnipe? Glitch!
Melee boost? exploit!
Special Cancel? lag!

And they get so upset about people stomping them...

Some vids of mine:

crappy ZZ Gundam vid

BuCUE Twin Rail Gun Curbstomp project

How to level suits and farm Gs
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Outlaw

It's amazing how much more productive the beggining of the game can be when you know what you're doing and have a solid plan, I'm sitting on more points now than I ever did playing the TW version.

P.S. I still have no flippin' clue what battle support does. :?
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
tehprognoob

Battle support gives you radar when you are a noob.
That is literally it.
It also marks a suit for specific missions.
You can reset it by going to quest, selecting licensing ability quest, doing both missions and you'll be able to reset your battle support.

Outlaw

Oh, that's nifty... I guess. I'm so used to playing without radar I hardly ever check it. The missions, on the other hand, are a pretty easy way to get a few thousand points. Thanks for the info. 8)
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
ydawg314

I just made my account, GunSunday (same as minecraft). Is there a clan you guys play with?
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
tehprognoob

I went with some folks from the CosmicBreak forum.

I'm part of HymenBreak now

:sunglasses.jpg:

Turinu

Just started playing this out of curiosity today, having never played the non-english version. Seems pretty fun so far. Kinda peeved the damned Capsule Machine won't give me what I want, though. :<

I've been romping around the Training Channel as a GM Sniper for awhile now. Whee~

User name on there is Turinu by the way. If anyone wants to play with a complete novice~
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

Is there another way to get battle support?

Edit: Can a unit surpass its designated rank (C-B, etc)?
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!