SDGO coming to the US

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Outlaw

Re: SDGO coming to the US

I haven't gotten any notification either but, when I went to like it on Facebook it pretty much told me "you're already in the system". If you try registering via the main site now it just tells you that they are out of beta slots and to try on Facebook. So, I'm guessing unless it tells you that you can't get in everything should be okay (at least I hope).
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Chris
Administrator

I should be getting more beta codes to give away today.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
hotlimit

Woah, great news! Hope to be playing with some of those I played the TW version with!

edit: It worked fine for me, it just says I have to wait until November 2nd to start.
Ryujin

Just another friendly reminder that you can already download the SDGO client on the webpage itself.

Do note that it's not actually the game itself, but an OGPlanet launcher. The launcher will then download the game, which is on the order of about 1 gb or so (as compared with 700 - 800 mb for the KR & TW versions back then). I presume that any updates will become available once the game servers go live on Nov.2.
quasadra

so it is starting in at least generation 3 then. for those who wish to see what unit is in the game, the wiki page is here. do note that the wiki follows the Korean server, so you wouldnt have some of the recent unit in this server. but the diffrence shouldnt be that big till its unusable.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Chris
Administrator

Just gave out the last batch of codes on MAHQ's Twitter feed. If you still need a beta code, this is your last chance (at least with MAHQ).
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
APendragon

Looks like for those with their beta codes, Closed Beta Testing will officially begin at 7:00 PM Eastern Time today. See you all in game!
AmuroNT1

Not to mention, those who registered through Facebook are already in; all you need to do is log into the OGP client using your Facebook account.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Jaynz

Okay, which one of you guys broke it! :P

(Due to a large amount of people logging in at once, the server has crashed!)
m121akuma

I got to the update screen, but it's not doing anything. I didn't think we'd get this many people playing.
Jaynz

m121akuma wrote:I got to the update screen, but it's not doing anything. I didn't think we'd get this many people playing.
Looks like we're getting a lot of Korean-Server players in the beta as well. But, I'll say this much, if stress-testing was part of the beta, they got something out of it already.

(So, since they're using my 'Megatron' font for some of their ad screens, think I should ask for some freebies? ;) )
hotlimit

Mine went to the update screen a few days ago and got stuck there forever, I didn't think it was a problem of too many users.
hotlimit

whoops, double post
Last edited by hotlimit on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m121akuma

I can at least get through the tutorial now. Then the screen fades to black after I get my first MS.

It's obvious whoever plays the operators doesn't speak English as their first language.
Jaynz

m121akuma wrote:I can at least get through the tutorial now. Then the screen fades to black after I get my first MS.

It's obvious whoever plays the operators doesn't speak English as their first language.
Engrish with odd Americanistic (but NOT American) accents.

Hit the same issue. Got my GM-A Trainer, then it faded to black and hung.
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

I got the same thing, so I'm turning in for the night. Maybe tomorrow they'll work out most of the kinks.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
APendragon

Yeah, I'm in exactly the same dilemma. =/ Though I am glad I got the GM and not the Zaku.
AmuroNT1

I'm getting a different error entirely. When I start up it says "Create direct3D device is failed." Sadly, I have a sinking suspicion that my computer is insufficient to play this game. :|

Also, they took the server down for maintenance at midnight EST, but then said "it'll be back when it's back".
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Mr Bushido

I'm in no hurry to wait. Gives me time to finish other stuff.

I got a Trainer GM but I don't know how well this thing is since I got the Trainer Zaku in the TW ver.
501st Legion - Northern California Golden Gate Garrison
TK-3942 aka TK-EXIA
So the Geara Zulu has an Stg-44 and the Jesta has a Scar-H w/ holographic scope.
Ryujin

G-Slayer wrote:
I got the same thing, so I'm turning in for the night. Maybe tomorrow they'll work out most of the kinks.
It also happened to me. When I alt-tabbed, Windows was asking about firewall settings, so that may have been the cause.