Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Discussion » Games

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 43  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 pm 
AEUG Slapping Boy

Article on Full Boost, looks like Infinite Justice can use the beam sabers on the METEOR.
http://andriasang.com/comzhz/gundam_boost/

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:49 pm 
Monster of the Week

For some reason I found the pics of Meer suggestively funny. As for the article, it's a nice bit of info.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 am 
Gun-toting Patlabor Pilot

PhineBuyM3 wrote:
Article on Full Boost, looks like Infinite Justice can use the beam sabers on the METEOR.
http://andriasang.com/comzhz/gundam_boost/

That's the article typo'ing; in FB every machine will have a Burst Attack supermove. In I-Justice's case it's a METEOR beam saber attack. We also see Nu's (a revised Last Shooting) and Providence's (DRAGOON spam).

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:43 am 
HiMAT Spammer

With the new gundam seed vita game being announced anyone else interested in that one?

I know I am. The region free capabilitys of my psp was my favorite feature and I got almost all of the gundam games.

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:09 pm 
Cardboard Leo Ace

NastyNate wrote:
With the new gundam seed vita game being announced anyone else interested in that one?

I know I am. The region free capabilitys of my psp was my favorite feature and I got almost all of the gundam games.

Seed itself isn't interesting to me, and the last couple of Artdink games have been disappointing to say the least. The only reason Battle Universe was so good was because it was an expansion of 2 previous ones.

I'll wait for the Unicorn game and Gundam Musou 4.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 pm 
HiMAT Spammer

BlackLion wrote:
NastyNate wrote:

Seed itself isn't interesting to me, and the last couple of Artdink games have been disappointing to say the least. The only reason Battle Universe was so good was because it was an expansion of 2 previous ones.

I'll wait for the Unicorn game and Gundam Musou 4.

Do you think that the Unicorn or Gundam Musou 4 will support vita? I agree the last good battle was universe and I am not all that fond of seed. However the graphics for this seen in the screens look great and I think playing around with the seed suits will be fun. I wonder if they will change their engine for this as far as the controls and how the game plays. Well I am excited to find out. Anyone else? I hope this supports online.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:41 am 
Elitist Earth Politician

NastyNate wrote:

I want to give it a try. SEED is one of my most disliked AUs, for story and characters, however, I do really enjoy some of their mobile suits from the variations and manga series. Most of any in the Astray Series seem pretty cool to me. I do hope it does extend far beyond just SEED and SEED Destiny.

Edit: Saw some screenshots, and wooo, it has the Astray Red Frame, so I think I can assume it will include variations and the like. As much as I liked the old PSP Gundam Battle games, Battle universe being the last I played, I do hope they have more of a variety in... style I guess? I think the most annoying thing in the series were, especially for the grunt suits, the fact that they tend to feel exactly like you are using the same ones. I mean, I am happy they included so much, but it started to feel like they just were trying to cram as many as possible, again, not a bad thing, but I wish there were some more variations to the suits.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 pm 
Okawara x Katoki Love Child

Battle Destiny is by the same team that made all the other ones so I doubt that the issues regarding a lot of suits blurring together and the generally poor melee system will be fixed. Consider how Assault Survive handled melee-centric suits like Exia; if they couldn't get the main character's suit right then don't think they're likely to improve much. Also, you can see that their tradition of randomly adding extra weapons remains in effect: Red Frame is sporting a pair of swords and it's not using the Kai frame where it actually has two of the things.

That being said, at least the game looks nice. I won't be buying it on release but afterwards if it sounds like they've improved the gameplay enough I might be persuaded give it a go.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:45 pm 
Elitist Earth Politician

I have to agree about that. Melee centric suits felt just plain wrong. I haven't played Assault Survive, but I haven't heard good things about it. Since I am more UC centric anyway I didn't see the point of getting it, all it had extra were some F91, and Victory Gundam suits, and I think like 2 more from MS Igloo, I know it had the Hidolfr but that aside, melee combat in those games just... completely blew. I believe everything had the same attacks, it was a 3 hit combo, and if you were in a mobile armor with no arms, or any flight type suit, you would ram them.

If it's the same studio I don't know how much better it'd do. Can just pray I guess xD THough, I will say, in other words for upcoming games, dat Unicorn game looks so awesome.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:06 pm 
HiMAT Spammer

Finally a trailer with some gameplay of the new unicorn game. The gameplay is not until the video is almost over but it is worth the wait. The gameplay looks better than the cutscenes.
http://andriasang.com/comzpq/gundam_uc_trailer/

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:21 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

hopefully its not a railshooter like encounter in space was and I hope its comes to the u.s. if this game is real good hopefully this game and 0081 will set the bar standard for gundam games in the future as they keep building on momentum..

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am 
HiMAT Spammer

I'd say the best space mode in gundam was the space gameplay in Gundam perfect one year war for the ps2. Anyone else played that one?

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:15 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

Is that one anything like the Zeta Gundam and Char's Counterattack games for PS1? I've hardly touched the PS2 Gundam games except for the VS series ones.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:07 pm 
Okawara x Katoki Love Child

CJack90 wrote:
hopefully its not a railshooter like encounter in space was

When exactly was EiS a railshooter outside of a couple of specific missions?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:14 pm 
Gun-toting Patlabor Pilot

The Unicorn game is being developed by From Software, so I'd bet on its playing like Another Century's Episode. I've been told it's vaguely similar to Zone of the Enders, but I've never touched that franchise so I can't say.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:07 am 
Retconned MSV Ace

i saw a new trailer for the Form Software Unicorn game

Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 am 
Cardboard Leo Ace

Well that looks like the Gundam game I've been dreaming of. Definitely buying this when it comes out.

Char Aznable touching your butt is like the Gundam version of being knighted!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 pm 
AEUG Slapping Boy

Ok ladies, the PV for Full Boost:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fhbk_rs ... AAAAAAAFAA

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:40 pm 
Mecha Flunky

Gundam Unicorn looks great. Looks like a much less sloppy ACE:R gameplay-wise. With that low price point, looks like I'm gonna be importing this on day one.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:19 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

Mmmm. Might decide to wait it out on PS3 Unicorn. We only have 2 episodes left to go, and when it's done they'll probably release an upgrade to the game with more content, like the various MS from ep 4. I can wait another year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 852 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 43  Next

Board index » Discussion » Games