Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Discussion » Games

Post Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:58 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

Hi everyone, I need some help from the import gamers out there. I have a Swap Magic 3.6 for my fat PS2 and have played multiple import games on it. I just got a copy of SRW Alpha 3 and it boots up and loads, but it runs extremely slow. If I want to watch one of the battle animations the character will just stand there for about 3-5 minutes before anything happens. I'm99% sure this isn't a bootleg because I got the case, the manual, and even some adds for other games and model kits. The disk itself doesn't have any scratches. Is there something different about this game or is there some special setting I need to use on my TV or the Swap Magic to get it to play right? I'd appreciate any help.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

I'm not sure what is up with your one, I play all my imports with a mod chipped PS2.
So it might be your swap magic version if your sure it's not your game itself.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

Damn, I think it's the game. I played it again and it was still laggy. Strangely it didn't seem as bad as before so maybe I'll just go with it as it is. Thanks anyway Mu.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

You can still get it from playasia or ebay.com easily if you need to get a new copy of the game.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:03 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

I got mine from ebay and playasia's all out. I played it again and the lag was still there, but I guess I'll just deal with it. Thanks anyway for trying Mu. Now, how do I get a mod to lock this thread?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:23 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

May I ask, why you want to lock the thread for?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

There's no real solution to this other than me getting a new copy, so I guess there's not really much more to discuss.

Board index » Discussion » Games