What game/s are you progressing with?(post in here!)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Outlaw

Re: What game are you progressing with?(post in here!)

quasadra wrote:i am not sure what can you do with 2 tower shield. perhaps you do it for the lulz. :mrgreen:
Little bit for lulz, little bit for curiosity's sake.

I just got my Endurance to the point where I can move about normally (56) and it's better than I expected. All of the attacks also count as blocking, so if you time it right you can assault right through the enemy's attack. I find stamina management is key to making it all work. I've fought several enemies (no bosses yet) and did pretty well; interestingly enough I can absolutely annihilate Skeletons. :twisted:

Sadly, I still need to raise my Vitality or I won't be able to carry any loot.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
quasadra

Re: What game/s are you progressing with?(post in here!)

Outlaw wrote:interestingly enough I can absolutely annihilate Skeletons.
this is a surprise. Skeletons gave me nightmares, but that maybe i am no where near the level needed to fight them(was a humble level 9 knight when i tried).

anyway, with my ps3 broke, i doubt i will have the chance to finish this game. :cry:
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Mu La Flaga

So still playing Pokemon Soul Silver or Super Robot Wars Z2.

I did however also play one of my older games I got off ebay.

Beast Wars Transmetals, it's okay-ish, the graphics show their age, but those voices make the game for me.

It has some small fun points to it, can't add much more to that post.

I would love to see this game remade and with better graphics, more characters ect.
Last edited by Mu La Flaga on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
MechaQueen
Location: Somewhere in the Milky Way. That's as fine-lined as it gets.

Pokemon Black :D
Mu La Flaga

Pokemon Soul Silver.
Anyway, might have to temporarily put it on hold due to my DS needing some repairs done to it soon.
So will also be spending time on the PSP on Super Robot Wars Z2 for a while most likely.
Mu La Flaga

So with my DS on it's way for repairs in the mail to Nintendo.
I have to say been playing Super Robot Wars Z2 and also MACHs(Modified Air Combat Heroes)

MACHS is really fun, it's like ace combat but in an arena for dogfights.
Or you also have races too like Mario Kart style.

Over all it's rather fun once get the hang of the controls.
Mu La Flaga

Been playing Dead or Alive Dimmensions a bit lately.
Sort of dropped off Starfox 64 3D a little.
Ceiling_Squid

Currently playing through Dark Souls right now. Enjoying the hell out of it. Never got to play Demon's Souls due to having an Xbox and not a PS3, so this is a pleasant new From Software gaming experience to me. And by pleasant, I mean hair-tearing with a side of occasional immense accomplishment.

I gotta say, I like that the game has you find your own way and learn by trial and error. But what I really hate is the lack of explanation about how co-op works. Had to do quite a bit of research, and by the time I decided I liked the idea of a co-op covenant, I was already level 50 and unable to actually summon or be summoned by most people. This is only massively exacerbated by the lack of a dedicated server and the often underpopulated world. It's hard to get in touch with people sometimes. I've heard the complaints about bein unable to play with friends like you could in Demon's Souls, but at this point that's not even a priority anymore. I just want to play with anyone at all!

So started a new character a few days ago, with the intention of focusing on co-op. Much more fun now that I know the proper level ranges for places, and I seem to have gotten on at a good time, so I'm at least offsetting the low-population problem somewhat. I fought a boss a good five times with other players over the course of an hour and a half, which I guess is better than nothing.

Also going spear and shield with this character instead of heavy-hittng Zweihander like my other one, but I'm mainly focusing on casting pyromancy and miracles. Had a character concept of a priest or warrior of sunlight and fire and all that. Not extremely focused on optimization. I just want to play co-op, and join the Warrior of Sunlight covenant, so I can throw goddamned lightning bolts. Praise the sun!

Hitting Endurance (because that's a must-have stat for me at all times, I like being methodical and blocking, turtling my way through stuff), Faith for stronger miracles, and sometimes Attunement for spell slots when I need them. Only gonna focus on Strength and Dex insofar as they qualify me for weapons I want. I really hope this is viable.
Mu La Flaga

Dissidia Duodecim 012 recently made a start on that.
APendragon

I'm currently doing a Giren's Zeon playthrough of Giren's Greed - Threat of Axis V on the PSP, but it's mostly just something to tide me over until the English version of Fate/Extra is released, at which point I'll immediately start playing it instead.
Mu La Flaga

Dead or Alive Dimmensions.
Need to finish up that one survival mode on the game anyway, then I can move on from it.
Legacy Billiards

Well i am not that that much interested in games. I play games occasionally. Right now i am free so i have installed many games in my PC. I am playing Counter-Strike and Freedom Fighter together. I have reached to the 12th level in counter-strike and on 9th level in freedom fighter. Some times i play snooker and cricket.
Sleepneeded127

currently working my way in Heavy Rain. i must say it is one of the best games i have played. the story is something you would find in a book or movie. the gameplay takes getting use to but grows on you pretty fast. also the story changes based on your actions or failures so even if you mess a part up there is no stop in the game

also to take a break from the intense story and dramatic feel of Heavy Rain im playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. i like the story since its mostly just from a few comic arcs but the gameplay and cast of characters was much better in the 1st one.
Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator.
Mu La Flaga

Finished Dead or Alive recently kind of just before I got Mario Kart 7.
Been playing that alot lately, briefly played Starfox 64 3D before Mario Kart 7 came out.
Mickeymac92

Mainly I've been playing Breath of Fire for the GBA. It's been a while since I've been engrossed in an old school RPG like this. I'm currently grinding for new equipment under the sea, the first time I've had to grind since the start of the game. After that, I'll be headed to that mountain to free the Ox people.

I'm also playing Monster Hunter Tri, one quest at a time. It's a very impressive game so far, with lots of attention to detail and fun combat. I can't wait until I have the time to really get into it.

Then there's Skyward Sword...I really should be playing more of it, but I haven't so far. Which is a shame because so far the changes it makes to the series are really the ones I've wanted to see for the longest time. Oh well, maybe I'll get to it when I'm done with Breath of Fire and Monster Hunter Tri.
Kuruni

Wahaha! Just get the Mon-Musu Quest! (AKA Monster Girl Quest) Second Chapter, I'm more or less skim through text, waiting for the English patch.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Mu La Flaga

Haven't said in here but done the main stuff for Mario Kart 7.
As in unlocked all cups and characters, haven't got all the parts yet though.
Kei Katsuragi

After getting bored of Skyrim, in record time, I decided to check out other Elder Scrolls Games, which led me to the first game in the TES series "Arena" and I just recently beat that (as a redguard knight :) ). Lot's of fun. Now I'm playing the second game in the series "Daggerfall" (as a redguard knight :? ) which is really big. Currently enjoying myself, and I like the sense of adventure I'm experiencing that is lacking when I played Skyrim.
Mu La Flaga

Made a start on Mario 3D Land, beat the first 2 worlds already and enjoying it quite a bit.
Last edited by Mu La Flaga on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quasadra

i used to vs other people in giant mecha, then i took a Fus Ro Dah in the knee...
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC