Halo 4 trailer.

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
TetraVaal

Halo 4 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRhMn4cbl8I

I guess Microsoft feels they can milk more from the Halo franchise... not that it bothers me. I've been DYING for Master Chief's return and now that the new trilogy will be running on the Unreal Engine 3, we'll finally get a FPS that rivals Crysis and Crysis 2, visual-wise. I couldn't think of a better franchise to get the engine upgrade.
Last edited by TetraVaal on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeonic Glory

Re: Halo 4 trailer.

Yeah, I'll most likely going to pick that up. The remake of the original Halo is pretty interesting, too.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
TetraVaal

I'll definitely be picking up the HD remastered Combat Evolved. That's still one of the best FPS campaign modes of the last decade.
branman88

I'm real excited that they are doing another game with Master Chief in a way I was thinking they were going to start focusing on a new character.
I AM THE CHOSEN CHILD OF GETTER!
J-Lead

I just hope they make SERIOUS improvements to the gameplay for the 4th iteration. I'm talking Resident Evil 4 level changes here.

I've always liked the Halo universe and it's level of detail and intricacy, but the gameplay in the series always struck me as incredibly bland and mediocre.

On a positive note, this gives me another bitchin' soundtrack to look forward to downloading. :)
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
TetraVaal

Chances are there are going to be significant changes, which will hopefully translate to improvement, as 343 Industries is doing the game and not Bungie. This is probably why Halo is getting an all new graphics engine (long overdue) and Master Chief already has an armor redesign. All I know is, based on the teaser trailer alone, it's got me pumped.