2nd Super Robot Wars OG

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
DeltasTaii

Re: SRW OG3 Confirmed?

Dark Duel wrote:But from what the site says about its pilot, I'm very curious to see how she and Lamia would get along :P
I had fan art saved on that topic for Lamia that I couldn't remember what the other girl was until now.
angelwingzero

Kuruni wrote:It's interesting that Kai's Gespenst is in N type rather than G type like in was in OG Gaiden.

Make me wonder if they're interchagable like Striker Packs?
I have think they would. They're gonna have frames with the Huckbein MK IIIs and the Excellence units. I hope they'll treat the Gespenst custom units as frames cause double revolving bucklers were awesome.

I also think that they'll treat the Garmraid from MX as a secret unit like they did with the Ashsaber and Vaisaga in OG2 cause that seems like the way they resolve the multiple protagonist mech problem.

On a separate note, Irm's Grungust Kai (Pretty sure that's what it is) looks awesome, and the Geist looks like the Alteisen and Weissritter had a baby.
"So he's wearing an all black pilot suit and you put him in the CRAZY MACHINE. In the mental state that he's already in, does that seem like a good idea?" - My favorite Chris quote.
AmuroNT1

A couple of voice actor confirmations: Joshua is being played by Yuichi Nakamura (Graham Akre, Alto Saotome), and Ing is being played by Hiroshi Okamoto.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
angelwingzero

Re: 2nd Super Robot Wars OG

Right now it looks like the game is scheduled for an August release date. Hope it doesn't get pushed back.
"So he's wearing an all black pilot suit and you put him in the CRAZY MACHINE. In the mental state that he's already in, does that seem like a good idea?" - My favorite Chris quote.
Mark064

Where exactly did you hear August? The Famitsu scans and the pre-opening of the official site both say 2011 but aren't any more specific then that.
Roketto Panchii (ロケットパンチ) My robot anime blog. Mostly review-ish about old robot shows, for now.
hitokirigarou

Katina's Gespenst Mk-II M Kai (Type-G) has what looks to be plasma stakes on its knees.
Kuruni

Look like all of them have those, though it's retracted in N and C Type.

And I just realize that C Type seem to derived from our old Schutzwald. Guess that thing will finally got it delayed retirement.

BTW, looking at Katina's cut-in, I bet she will get "gainaxing" now. :mrgreen:
My girlfriend was a loli.
angelwingzero

Mark064 wrote:Where exactly did you hear August? The Famitsu scans and the pre-opening of the official site both say 2011 but aren't any more specific then that.
Here: http://www.gamenyusu.com/component/cont ... tails.html
mentions August, not sure how accurate they are but August sounds reasonable, at least while we're all still in speculation-mode.
Mark064

While August does some reasonable, it's not accurate to the information. That guy's source looks to be Famitsu as well which says 2011 and goes no further. Where ever he pulled August from I got no idea.
Roketto Panchii (ロケットパンチ) My robot anime blog. Mostly review-ish about old robot shows, for now.
hitokirigarou

Kuruni wrote:Look like all of them have those, though it's retracted in N and C Type.
Only the Type-G has those. The ones on Type-N/C are different.
angelwingzero

Mark064 wrote:While August does some reasonable, it's not accurate to the information. That guy's source looks to be Famitsu as well which says 2011 and goes no further. Where ever he pulled August from I got no idea.
Yeah, but we can hope. Though a later release date would be better for me because I need to go out an buy a PS3, :?

Also, Russel's Scutzwald-type Gespenst is a cool way of updating that design. I always liked it's heavy mech design, but was also a bit sad cause I had to ditch it asap because it gets outclassed so quickly.
Mu La Flaga

You have to wonder if they ever got any ideas from the Shadow Mirrors mechs Yuuki and Carla had.
The Langrief and Lazengrieft.

The ones with awesom weapons and can fly ect.
Just my thoughts on that possibly.

They probably made a couple of new designs from captured enemy mechs and all.
angelwingzero

Mu La Flaga wrote:You have to wonder if they ever got any ideas from the Shadow Mirrors mechs Yuuki and Carla had.
The Langrief and Lazengrieft.

The ones with awesom weapons and can fly ect.
Just my thoughts on that possibly.

They probably made a couple of new designs from captured enemy mechs and all.
The Randgrith and Rathgrith Ravens were new frames for their original bodies, maybe we'll see some other types similar to the Excellence units.

Since they're moving onto Alpha 2, I wonder if they're going to go into the Gun Eden storyline or if they'll skip over it like the Balmarians.
Kuruni

I say Gan Eden storyline is a must for two reasons.

First, it is background of the Chokijin. Second, we need Irui-tan :mrgreen: .
My girlfriend was a loli.
Wingnut

Kuruni wrote:Second, we need Irui-tan :mrgreen: .
But who would she bond with most? Ibis, Sanger, Kusuha/Bullet, or Arado/Seolla?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Wingnut wrote:
[j/k]

I call Ryuusei. He already has two lolis, give him a third to round it out. :D

[/j/k]

Seriously though, at this point with what little info we have on the story (actually, we don't have any story info yet, do we?), I would bet Ibis. So far, she's gotten the least focus out of those four possibilities, and her new Alterion is coming up in OG 2nd, so it stands to reason she'll ve getting some focus.

Not too much to base it on sure, but it's something. :p
angelwingzero

Anybody know what this says?: http://blog.spalog.jp/?eid=863472
Mark064

Not really much new stuff, mostly the stuff that's comes out of the magazine thus far. The title is explained but that should be pretty obvious at this point in time. There is mention of something else appearing but it's not done in a way to know what it is.
Dark Duel

Wingnut wrote:
Sanger. Definitely Sanger.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
angelwingzero

The game's site is live: http://www.suparobo.jp/srw_lineup/srw_og2nd/index.html. Doesn't Ariel look like she's under some mind control? I'm just waiting for my favorite robot, the ol' Kaiser. I'm hoping we see the "complete" version.