2nd Super Robot Wars OG

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AmuroNT1

Re: 2nd Super Robot Wars OG

I'm also wondering if they'll bring in ACE the way they did with Great Battle and RRR. If they do, the Alpha 3 plotline is the natural place for ACE2; Fidel Barkholz was laughed out of the Federation for his claims of a giant alien invasion (the Zentraedi in ACE2) and developed his own defense systems as well as the Gunark in secret. Replacing the Zentraedi with the Balmarians would be easy enough, and the actual storyline stages are few and far between so it wouldn't be very obtrusive plot-wise.

Not so sure about ACE3 tho. If anything you'd think Berkt would come from Shadow Mirror's Earth, and it seems kinda unlikely that they'd bring in yet another ruined parallel Earth. Besides, he ends the game by coming after you in Shin Dragon's final form - what in OG could fill in for that?
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
DuelGundam2099

I seriously thought I would never see this in OG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM9GMdBKRzs

On that note, HOW DID HE SURVIVE THE EVENTS OF OGS? :shock:
Wingnut

Many indeed.
Spoiler
Judecca, Astranagant, Dis Astranagant, both Gen Edens, and perhaps KE himself.
All for 10 damage. :lol:
DuelGundam2099 wrote:I seriously thought I would never see this in OG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM9GMdBKRzs

On that note, HOW DID HE SURVIVE THE EVENTS OF OGS? :shock:
The same way he lived in the Classic timeline I would imagine.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
DuelGundam2099

That is what I am wondering: How?
All for 10 damage
That is pretty funny, I guess the choujinki are just that strong. :P
RedWolf

Interesting this version of Euzeth Gozzo seems to be implied can see events of Alternate Universes where he exist, also Ingram always appear before him.

Since Ingram is dead in OG1 he had Feff made one, Ing.

He can make elaborate plans involving other parties but he can never escape his destiny of being beaten by heroes.

Oh Lee finally has cool ship. Too bad it doesn't last long.
Kuruni

DuelGundam2099 wrote:
That is what I am wondering: How?
Like many henshin heroes, someone picked up his body and revived him as cyborg.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Destiny_Gundam

RedWolf wrote:Since Ingram is dead in OG1 he had Feff made one, Ing.
So Ing is OGverse Cobray?
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
RedWolf

Destiny_Gundam wrote:
RedWolf wrote:Since Ingram is dead in OG1 he had Feff made one, Ing.
So Ing is OGverse Cobray?
Alphaverse Cobray did show up in OGs but can't come to the OGverse due to not having enough factors yet.

At the end Earth has a Crossgate at its backyard because Euzeth hijacked Perfectio's portal. That is a big factor for the next game.

Amara on the otherhand is a younger Villeta clone.

Oh Ing's theme is the 22nd Child. Cobray was the 11th Child.
Destiny_Gundam

So this Garberus thing, does it replace the Medius as the mech that turns into AI-1?

Also, who becomes Irui's surrogate parents this time around? Knowing OG, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Excellen and Kyousuke.
Strike Zero

So, a guy whose literate in Japanese held a Q&A about the game on /m/. I know, 4chan, grain of salt, etc., but he seems to know what he's talking about. I copy-pasted most of the more interesting information; those interested can take a look-see.

Naturally, there's a lot of spoilers regarding deaths and whatnot, be forewarned.
Spoiler
>>Q. I heard Lee is in the game. What does he do? Is he playable?

Captain of the Air Christmas, the Gaia Saviours flagship (its strongest attack is the Fir Tree Blade, where it turns into a giant fir tree-shaped beam sword and rams into stuff).

Arteul (Euzeth in disguise) sits on the ship a lot and Lee sees him acting suspicious. After Arteul's betrayal at the end, Lee shows up halfway through the final battle to teleport the ship INTO Adamatron, dealing damage and helping to free Ing.

>>Q. Who is BAN BAN BAN KURAN guy? Who made the mecha? How long do you keep him?

Michiru is just some guy. Azuma made his robot, you keep him forever.

>>Q. How much was Euzeths fault? Shadow Mirror? Einst? Shura? Dark Brain?

Euzeth is only responsible for GS and the Balmar-related stuff that happened in OG1.

His last words are

<Yuuzes> WHY WHY WHYYYY HOW CAN I LOSE WHAT WAS THE REASON WHOSE FAULT IS IT
<Ing> Who was the one who absorbed Irui?
<Yuuzes> ME! MYSELF
<Ing> And who was the one who created me as a random variable to alter fate?
<Yuuzes> SORE MO WATASHI DAAAAAA (explosion)

That was awesome.

He also does the line before the battle when people ask him about the stuff he did, but it seems a bit forced this time round, like they just wanted an excuse to get it in (that probably was the case).

>>Euzeth's Goal

Euzeth in this world did everything he did because he wanted to know the truth behind his memories of past lives.

It turns out that he and Ingram, as well as other people (Ryuusei, Masaki, etc.) have to some extent memories of previous lives in other worlds and times, and people are linked to each other so even in different timelines Masaki will fight Shuu and whatever.

After discovering all this Euzeth's goal is to destroy all universes and recreate his own, becoming the new progenitor and creator.

He uses the Adamatron (named so because he's both Adam and Metatron, he says) which is him in the Ganeden controlling it using Ing as the Masiaf, fused with AI1 which had absorbed the crossgate from under the Antarctic (he uses the crossgate as a halo). In his strongest attack he supposedly overloads your mind with knowledge of previous worlds (you can see silhouettes of the black Judecca, Astranagant, Dis Astranagant, and both Ganedens).

He does mention the possibility of Ingram reincarnating/returning, and defeating him releases the crossgate which now sits in space like it did in Alpha 3.

>>Ing and Amara

Amara was a Barshem clone, Euzeth kills her (she was left with 200 HP before exploding though) after revealing that he's not doing this for the Balmary empire.

Ing is an artificial Masiaf (Ganeden controller thing) created by merging barshem and machinery children technology, he was sent to the Kouryuusentai because 1) Euzeth expected them to be chosen by Ganeden 2) Fighting would awaken his psychodriver abilities.

He also managed to the Akasha fluctuation variable things he needed to complete the Crossgate Paradigm System from the crossgate and so managed to gain complete control over all causality in all universes.

Only he didn't really because he absorbed Irui who resisted his control and he ended up unable to actually alter causality (he claims that he just wants to kill you personally as a sort of ritual for the birth of his new world but when Ing comes out he points out the bluff)

>>Q: What hints do you get for future stories? Any hints at the J story? I hear you get Blessfield from W as a shadowed portrait or was that some bullshit anon made up?

None, bullshit.

>>Q: Is there any chance of the Huckebeins returning?

Really doubt it, though one of them is still missing IIRC.

>>Q: Was Amara really Viletta's "sister"?

She's another Barshem, so yes, probably.

>>Q: How was Son Ganlong in this game?

Same as usual, laughing at everything and not giving a shit.

>>Q: Why did Kukuru self-destruct?

It was Baral's power keeping her alive so with them gone she dies.

>>Q: What was Touma's plot in this game?

Toomine created Jinrai with Minaki to destroy the DGGs because he hated Bian and wanted to prove he was better, Touma persuades Minaki to modify it to be used for good so it's captured and turned into the Raiou.

>>Q: Is Ing a Time Driver?

If you mean someone who inherits memories from other worlds/lives then no, he's entirely new which according to him is a big factor in Euzeth losing.

>>Q: Are there any hints to what other series will appear in OG3?

Obviously the Balmar.

The GS' Alpha Saviours use are equipped with weapons called gunneries and carvers.

You know, like the gunnery carvers that the Glory Star (also GS) used in Z.

Also the stuff about people inheriting memories seems like it could be related to the Z stuff. Specifically at one point Euzeth says directly to Masaki that someone who has become aware of cursed memories can no longer remain the same, and also refers to the cycle of death and rebirth of the universe as "hakai" and "saisei" as in like the Z2 titles (破界/再世 destruction and recreation of worlds).

>>Q: Considering their initials are GS, that's pretty funny.

I took it as them doing it on purpose. The Alpha Saviours use even resemble the Glory Star things, with Egretta's one even being the same colour.

Oh and at the end of this game there was a lot of stuff being brought up about the progenitors of man, who created the crossgates. So yeah, Alpha 3 is definitely coming up.

>>Q: Do the R Originals ever hint at regretting dismantling the Excellences/Time Engines? Do they show any interest in rebuilding their machines?

No.

>>Q: Any hints or talk about Banpreios?

Euzeth says that an incomplete SRX cannot defeat him (which was funny because I took out like 75% of his HP with it in one turn)

>>Notes on EX

After the EX story which ends at around 15 the events of Masoukishin 1 part 2 happen so they don't show up till much later (as in after 44 later)

Supposedly they're a secret, if you didn't use them and get enough kills during the EX story they don't show up at all

The only characters who show up are the four Masoukishin first, Ryuune, Zash and Presia some time later, and Shuu's team excluding Therius (why would you want him anyway) during the showdown with the Guests.

Yes, playable Granzon that sticks around to the end. It doesn't do as much damage as other stuff but the map attack is extremely useful (stupid cyflash can't one-shot stuff by the end, gravitron cannon can), it never runs out of ammo, and it can REALLY tank (as in Aussenseiter takes 2000 damage, Granzon takes 200 damage tank).

Senia and other characters you had for EX do NOT return.

Wendy doesn't appear at all.

>>Q: Part 2 of LOE actually happens? I thought it happens right after this game.

Everyone has their new attacks, Mio has her familiars, Valsione is R.

Sapphine is still in the unmodified Wizorl though.

>>Q: I imagine Banpresto was just too lazy to make a Wizol Kai model.

Monica has the Nols Rey though, and they bothered to do stuff like make the Ryuuouki and Koouki (you can split Ryuukoou up even) and bring back a single Trilobite just for use as a mid-boss.

Some fans say it's a pity how you barely ever see the regular Wizorl so maybe it's fan service.

>>Q: How many units can you deploy on the last stage?

More than enough for me. Can't remember the specific number but around 20 twin units (=40 characters).

>>Q: What is the role of Gilliam in this game? How did he reacted to euzeth?

Nothing in particular from Gilliam.

>>Q: Is SRW4 plot over?

Yes. They don't officially have peace with the Zuvorg, but their council has decided to not mess with Earth anymore. Mekibos remains on Earth as an ambassador.

>>Q: Does Cobray show up at all?

No, but the Dis shows up in once of Euzeth's attacks.

>>Q: Do Kohta or Axel mention EF?

Yes, especially when the crossgate shows up (it replaces the thing Perfectio popped out of in D). Later on Axel notes that he never heard of anyone managing to destroy a crossgate in EF, and wonders about it.

Perfectio mentions that crossgates bring disaster to places.

No real mention of ACE R.

>>Q: How do Ryoto and Rio react to the Huckebeins being destroyed?

Nothing special in particular.

>>Q: Is Ring still alive?

On the routes I went on she wasn't even MENTIONED let alone seen.

>>Q: Can you give us more detail onto what the pilots of the Vermillion Bird and Black Tortoise are like?

Jakuouki is piloted by Kanan, and Buouki by Taihou.

Though Baral used to come off as evil mostly thanks to Ganlong being a trolling asshole (he still is one), Kanan and Taihou are actually decent people.

They're both Chinese immortals, beings who have purified their souls or whatever and transcended mortality. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xian_%28Taoism%29

Kanan sees mankind as a misguided child and truly wants to help the human race, Taihou has reached enlightenment and believes that nothing matters and doesn't give a shit about anything at all (whatever happens, he just goes "that's nice" and doesn't care).

Baral has two objectives, one is to seal off Earth and eliminate any threats (Ganeden starts bombarding the moon and Federation fleets after showing up), and the second is to carry out the "Soujin Shikai Keikaku" (Human Shikai Project)

Shikai = 尸解 = Wikipedia says Shījiě xiān (尸解仙—"Escaped-by-means-of-a-stimulated-corpse-simulacrum Immortal", see the link above.)

Basically, they want all of mankind to go through the process of shikai/shijie, thus turning everyone into immortals, free from all pain and hardship. The thing is, though, that not all people have souls that can survive the process, and most in fact will just die. So of course the Kouryuusentai doesn't want to go with it (also there're people among them with apparently no souls, like Lamia and Ariel).

>>Notes on Chokijin in general

The Jakuouki (Suzaku) and Buouki (Genbu) are the same two from Ryuukoou Denki, the two from the Shijin/Four Gods set (I'm pretty sure it was Shishin before, but in this game it's Shijin; they seem to have retconned Shin Ryuuouki's true name as well).

There are four sets of four Choukijin:

Shirei (Four Spirits, google says the accepted English translation is "Four benevolent animals")- Strongest set. Ganlong's Ouryuuou (応龍皇, pretty sure it was previously 王 = king but it's now 皇 = emperor) is from this set.

Shijin (Four Gods, English "Four Symbols")- Ryuukoou's set. The most famous one. Consists of: Seiryuu, Byakko, Suzaku, Genbu. (See Ryuukoou Denki for details on the previous fight between Ryuukoou and Jakubuou. They also fought much longer before when Ryuuouki and Koouki supposedly betrayed Baral and sided with the Hyakuja)

Shikyou (Four Evils, can't find an English term)- Consisting of: Konton/Hundun, Kyuuki/Qiongi (A winged tiger), Toutetsu/Taotie, Toukotsu/Taowu (Tiger with human face and boar tusks)

Shizai (Four Sins, can't find English) So minor they don't even have a Wikipedia article. If you read Japanese see this
http://www004.upp.so-net.ne.jp/thor/FD/ ... hanchi.htm

The Shikyou and Shizai betrayed Baral during the Kijintaisen/Robot War in ancient times, and lead the Youkijin in a revolt against them. Supposedly at some point Ryuuouki and Koouki joined them. They were defeated and all the Shikyou and Shizai except Toutetsuou and Kyuukiou were destroyed.

In Alpha 3 all the Choukijin aside from Ryuuouki, Koouki and Shin Ryuuouki were destroyed.

In OG Jakuouki and Buouki were destroyed during Denki like in Alpha, but Baral repaired them.

The Ouryuuou is now referred to solely as that, and "Shin Ryuuouki" is not used at all.

Ganlong mentions that Ouryuuou is the strongest of the choukijin of the strongest set of choukijin, and says that he can't show you the remaining Shirei for now, suggesting that they're still around in the OG world. The remaining Shikyou and all the Shizai are confirmed to have been destroyed.

>>Kukuru

Kukuru was the princess of an ancient Japanese empire that was attacked and destroyed by Baral (her robot was actually an idol they worshipped, no explanation for why it's a stupid-looking dancing robot now; They literally say that it's "unknown" in its encyclopedia entry). Her parents are supposedly sleeping in the tower, and Ganlong promised to resurrect them if she does their bidding.

After she loses to you Ganlong sends the Toutetsuou after her, and says that her parents have been dead all along. Not just dead, but eaten by Toutetsuou, which does not just consume human bodies but also their souls, so even if Baral's project was fulfilled her parents are gone for good. Zengar saves her from Toutetsuou and she joins you.

You only need a soul, not a body, to go through the process of shikai and Ganlong tells you to relax when you fight him, even if he kills you you might be able to come back as an immortal... maybe.

>>Q: Does Alberdo die?

Yes.

>>Q: Do you think Son Ganlong is actually dead?

Yes he's totally dead. He's dead like he was dead in Ryuukoou Denki (which was re-released last year under the OG Saga label and is canon for OG too)![/sarcasm]

Yeah he'll be back.

>>Q: What's the deal with the GARberus?

Name comes from Garmraid + Cerberus. It transforms from a Garmraid-like form to a Cerberus-like form (turning around like the Reborns Gundam). Its cannon attack is awesome because it transforms to the Cerberus form, shoots you, then transforms without turning around so it ends up with its back facing the explosion.

It's the Model X, the robot that all the other originals were prototypes of, that was mentioned in MX but never completed/seen. In OG Mitarl has the backing of the GS so it's completed (Elde kills him and hijacks it).

>>Q: I notice both Ganeden and Einst-Wakamoto refer earth as promised land and when Ganeden appear Alfimi kinda knowing something

Don't recall Ganeden saying that. She referred to earth as the "last paradise".

Alfimi reacts to Baral people a bit because the Einst are included among the Hyakuja who invaded Earth before.

>>Q: Do you get both Garmraid and Cerberus and if not, does it let you pick which one you want?

You get both, you can switch freely. When Hugo "dies" the robot he was in is destroyed and for a few stages Aqua is stuck in the one you weren't using. After he comes back you capture their upgraded forms (well, actually entirely new robots) and can switch freely between them too.

>>Q: So, instead of Mitall upgrading your unit of choice while bringing along a new TE engine and fixing whatever health issues Hugo had, they just happened to stumble upon upgraded versions of the mecha they were using so far, lying in ... probably a GS facility just like that?

No, Elde installed AI-0 in them and brought them with her to fight you, then purposely let you have them to undermine Mitarl's plans.

>>Q: That's pretty stupid. Mitarl should know better to let some obviously crazy scientist get near his own creations and install windows 95 on them. It doesn't help the fact he just happened to build completely new versions of Garmraid and Cerberus and just keep them unused while at the same time he was already developing model X with the data from the original units.

Mitarl works with a mad scientist who will do ANYTHING for her beloved AI child and keeps denying letting her do stuff with it, I don't think he's that clever.

He didn't even figure out that she killed Albero until she pointed a gun at him and told him herself.

>>Q: So does Rim ever get her other personality back?

No.

Also the "real" Rim is Chris. When people come into contact with the Sympathia, they gradually turn into Meriolesse, and Riana was actually an incomplete Meriolesse (I'm totally spelling that wrong). Josh can resonate with Glacies because he's partially turning into one of them.

>>Q: What about the Sympathia Perfectio was talking about? Was it going to be some other general?

Sympathia are devices Felio found in Fabula Fores (I'm totally spelling this wrong too) that are now used in the Re-Tech robots.

(Note: The Ruina people names and machines are all from Latin. So it's actually Fabra Fores (Gates of Creation) and Melior Esse (Significant Better))

>>Q: What happens after Euzeth is defeated? Was the Steel Dragon team deemed as tratiors due to accidentally killing Graen while ramming through the Guest forces.

They found proof on Grand (Ground?) Christmas that Arteul had Urchins and was using them to do suspicious shit so it's all his fault.

Kenneth is finally fired and Laker is now boss of Izu base.

>>Q: Urchins?

Guest/Inspector recon things.

Arteul surrounded the two ships leaving them only one way to escape, then released Urchins there so they'd ram their way through, then after they started charging dumped Graen in their way.

>>Q: What happened to Ariel after the game? I heard that she joins ATX and has something going with Ing. And what is her backstory here?

There's nothing between them, really. There was an idiot troll going on about that on the 2channel roboge board threads but he's an obvious retard.

Backstory is the same, but Duvan gets shafted heavily.

>>Q: Did the bit where Hugo overdosed on his meds in MX, which caused his relationship with Aqua spiral downwards happen in this game? If so, who replaced Rain in trying to he the peacemaker this time round?

Their relationship isn't anywhere as bad, and because they're on the run from the GS which Mitarl works for he's actually running out. Most of the drama between them is him not wanting to tell her anything about Mitarl or his body.

They never really resolved anything about his medicine. When Wang joins the group he brings a large stockpile of medicine he stole from Mitarl, but that has to run out sometime and Elde killed Mitarl.

They can't just make more because that was kind of the whole point when he was running out, they're specially made by Mitarl himself and they can't figure out what they contain.

They don't touch on this in the ending, just having Hugo returning to the army and Aqua saying she'll remain his partner.

We can probably presume that Wang could make more meds for him but then why would he have to steal them from Mitarl?

Eh.

>>Q: Do Viletta & Gilliam not react to Euzeth?

Viletta did, a lot. What with him being her creator and all.

>>Q: They mention or explain something about Tronium/T-link System/Black Hole Engine/La Gias magic?

The stuff about the Granzon's singularity coming from the Guests is intact. That's all.

>>Q: What is Rishu's take on all these events? Choukijin,Baral,Guests etc etc etc

Mentions his ancestors fighting Baral (events of Denki), and Ganlong too drops a whole bunch of names from the comic too, surprising Elzam and Rai (their ancestors were in Denki too). Nobody notices how he also mentioned Archibald's ancestors.

>>Q: Any conversations mentioning XN System/XN-something that Ingram created/Hero Senki or Zeus Taskforce?

No.

>>Wandering Balmar

They finally came up with an explanation for the "wandering Balmar" thing from OG1.

The Zovorg haven't really fought the Balmar, not knowing if their home planet is even in this galaxy. They've just had some fights on the edges of the system with Neviim and automated legions and such, and refer to those things as wandering Balmar.

Shuu trolls the shit out of Zezenan

"Oh hey you were using a Balmar ship right, why did you do that? Were you trying to show off? Did you think we'd be impressed by a single fucking ship? Hur hur hur hur".

"FUCK YOU APES YOU'RE INFERIOR TO US WE STILL HAVE THE THING IN THE GRANZON"

Shuu: "This thing?"

"YES YOU STUPID APES WILL NEVER FIGURE IT OUT EVER BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID AND APES AND INFERIOR"

Shuu (Shifts the singularity)

"FUCKING APES!"

Zezenan is fucking pathetic this time.

"I'M NOT LIKE THAT LOSER WENDOLO I BROUGHT MY OWN FUCKING ARMY, WE WILL TAKE OVER EARTH INSTANTLY WITH A SURPRISE ATTACK!"

Info is leaked, Arteul ambushes ALL his forces and they're all wiped out instantly. Crushing defeat.

>>Q: Do you see Josh's father before he's perfectio'd? In D he had like to boxes worth of text.

Yes, Perfectio shows you his memories.

>>Q: How and when does each Ruina general die?

Ruina die the same, except Wentos who replaces Treize.

He joins you but dies after you defeat Perfectio so be warned!

>>Q: So I assume Glacies dies too?

No, but in the ending the three year thing from D is still intact.

>>Q: Does Perfectio say anything really interesting or notable?

Perfectio shows you Felio's memories filling some plot holes, namely explaining both Rim's split personality and the missing Melioresse at the same time (Chris is an incomplete Melioresse), and says some stuff about the ancient civilization that created the crossgates.

>>More Baral Stuff

Totally forgot to mention Hou in the Baral stuff.

One of Taihou's disciples, and is a senko (Chinese fox spirit thing, same as Xiaomu hence the hair). Pretty much just runs around making coffee and summoning youkijin and shit for Baral, but he's the only survivor. He rescues Irui from Ganeden at the end, on Taihou's orders.

Unrelated but the dead guy roster this time includes Folia, Filio, Felio, and Feil

>>Q: Is it true that while Carla talks alot in texts and events, Yuuki never says anything?

Both of them don't get much dialogue at all. Then again the same can be said of a lot of the old characters.

...did Leona speak at all?

Rio seems to have more than Ryouto though, mostly in Ing-related events because she looked after him on the Hagane when they first had him there during the EX story.

>>Q: Do people in Japan actually like Russel? Could you explain why if they do? Why was he one of the only characters to get a trophy?

Gag character. His not standing out is a joke (which they kind of acknowledge in here when in the ending he asks the Masoukishin people to tell Gennady he sends his regards and Mio answers "Who?").

Also his defence is high giving him the nickname "Aegis Russel" where people try to see how little damage they can have him take (IIRC in GBA OG2 you had to put him in the Gandoro for minimum damage).

>>Q: Can you describe Ing's character? How he grows as one, what he starts out like and how he changes over the game?

Starts off pretty much as a blank slate, doesn't care about anything and does whatever people suggest he does, but he does spend a lot of time reading and actively trying to get his memories back.

He was on the first space route so I didn't see him and his first encounter with the Garilnagant there. In the second Earth route he faces his creator (Did I mention that Egret Fehu is alive and you kill him again? Because that happens) and his original (Egretta Uno/Egret Uruz) and defeats them, as well as Amara and the Garilnagant. At this point he's pretty much another member of the Kouryuusentai.

In the final stage Euzeth absorbs him into the Ganeden for use as an artificial masiaf but he breaks out with Irui's help when Lee teleports the Air Christmas into the Adamatron, and he faces Euzeth and exposes all his bluffs. He's also the last person to speak to him, drawing those last words from him.

He's pretty much THE main character of the game.

>>Q: He is a clone of Ingram though right?

Not quite. He's a hybrid of Barshem (clone like Ingram, not a clone OF Ingram.)/Machinery Children.

>>Q: Does Amara do anything of importance outside of destroying the Hucks?

She goes all HAR HAR BEHOLD THE MIGHT OF THE BALMAR EMPIRE in the final stage and then Euzeth goes "dude, fuck the Balmar and the dumbshit emperor" and kills her.

>>Q: How did Hyperion formed in the game?

Mitsuko sends Sley over to help the Kouryuusentai but she wants to settle things with Ibis and attacks her, Ibis wins. The guy with the Cylion (thing using TD tech armed with missiles that are just tesla drives with explosives on them) shows up and attacks them and Ibis persuades her to inherit Filio's dream and such and they combine.

Ibis isn't really in Alpha 2 depression mode at all this time round.

>>Q: What was the deal about the final MX battle (stage 60)?

Elde uses the crossgate to power up AI1.

Duvan tried to do it too but of course he can't handle the power, she was just using him to buy time, and has AI1 consume him once she doesn't need him anymore.

>>Q: So does Filio die from natural causes this time around unlike in Alpha-verse?

Filio died from sickness.

>>Q: During the end, what was that part where Shine was talking to Latooni and Lat suddenly gets flustered. I heard something about them becoming idols, but some context would be nice.

Joke.

>>Q: Does the cast ever bring up the Carnage Gods?

They just sometimes refer to the Shura conflict.

>>Q: Does Shishio Blade appear as an equippable weapon or is it stuck in Sanshiki?

Sanshiki only.

>>Q: Does MP Hucky MKII stay with you?

No Gundam face so it's fine!
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Kuruni

DuelGundam2099 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpFNLEF1ouc

I swear I remember this thing being red, not green. :?
It was green in 4, become red in F.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Destiny_Gundam

Oh, are the Jehtz (or however you spell it) still around? If it follows MX's story I imagine they'd show up and have Albero team up with Hugo to fight them (since they're the stand ins for the Devil Gundam).
Strike Zero

As far as I can tell, no, the Jetzt are nowhere to be seen.

Certain Einsts are still alive and well, though!
Destiny_Gundam

Love what they did to the Koujinsen. Lamia's new cut in is lame, though.
AmuroNT1

She just wants to be an opera singer. :V
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
DuelGundam2099

Basically the only Guest mecha that have not appeared in OG are now down to:

-Geios Glud
-Restgranch
-Zeranio (technically ships)

Unless anyone has vids/pics saying otherwise.
Strike Zero

I've actually seen both the Restgranch and the Zeranio (the latter was a map sprite, but that was definitely it). I'd be surprised if the Geios Glud didn't make it in also.
yazi88

Are the other Huckebeins in the game?

EDIT: My bad, so they are gone? Oh well. Still plenty of Real robots left. And the Exbein Ashe/EX are still around so that's okay.

Maybe it might give a chance for a Huckebein MK-IV?