Gundam Battle Assault

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
InjuredPelican

Re: Gundam Battle Assault

Interesting, if true. But they did have G Gundam stuff, they just had it in a way that didn't reveal any plot points.
Spoiler
Like Master Asia was a good guy like he seems in the first episodes of the Shinjuku Arc, and Kioji was pilot of the final form of Dark Gundam instead of Rain.
They could have at least left in Zeta Gundam itself, like they did with ZZ. But it doesn't matter now of course.
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
AmuroNT1

Well, the whole point of Battle Assault 2 was to advertise G Gundam, which is why they included its plotline in the first place (along with Wing's and the original series', because they were popular). With Zeta, it hadn't aired yet, so unless someone already saw the show or read plot summaries, it wouldn't make sense to include it.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
NastyNate

If they made a gundam BA 2 then it should totally be 2d like street fighter 4. Exia would be perfect for it. I would love to see gundam x, gp01, and guntank for neo from gundamn. :D
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ