Gundam: Battle Operation

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Gundam: Battle Operation

Figured we'd need a thread for the game eventually.

I usually roll support units like the GWR or GM cannon. Lost all my matches today except one where I destroyed a bunch of Doms, lol. Pretty tricky, those Doms. I had wanted to use my other account to play Zeon, but after fighting them a bunch, I had nurtured an intense hatred of them, so both of my accounts are Federation.

My accounts are seraphiczero and numericzero.

Here are some stories for today:

So on the desert map, at start I always go to the first point in the canyon to capture it. Two other guys followed me. As soon as I stepped out of my GWR, I get killed, which is the first time that's happened. I mean, those Zekes must have hauled ass and skipped all their capture points just to get that far, that fast. The remaining MS engage each other.

Ugh, so I respawn as infantry, take a tank and crawl over to the canyon. I can't get over the little bump, so I get out. Then, I painfully float over to the capture point in a crawl. No one seems to notice me.

One of the enemy MS was destroyed, or he had left the area. The remaining Zaku is damaged badly, so he ducks by the capture point and tries to capture. From up high, I take my bazooka and try to kill the pilot. I miss. But to my surprise, the Zaku f*cking explodes! I had destroyed it with my bazooka by mistake apparently.

The Zeke pilot is scared sh*tless, so he runs over to my GWR which is still sitting there. He desperately tries to repair it, thinking he's under mobile suit attack. I land and machinegun him in the face until he dies. He didn't even try to stop the repair and defend himself.

So, all by myself again, I capture the point, repair my GWR, and rejoin the fight.

In another instance, in my GWR again, me and another guy are trying to destroy the enemy base. I don't remember if the bomb went off, but eventually we are being swarmed by Zekes. My partner is destroyed, and I have this Zaku pinned with my cannon as two other Zekes are at my back. The Zaku and I both get stunned, almost dead. The two mobile suits are slashing at my back like crazy.

In the red, we're both desperate to recover from the stun. At the last second, my cannon goes off and destroys the Zaku, then my GWR explodes. The remaining Zekes sit there thinking "WTF". I'm not going down without a fight, you Zeke bastards.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Calubin_175

Re: Gundam: Battle Operation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMLwne84EQU

Z'gok gameplay, it is currently one of the strongest melee units with 1920 damage claws. I stilll haven't seen any Prototype Gundam gameplay yet.

I think the equivalent of the Rx-78 or RX-77 on the Zeon side would be the Z'Gok and Gelgoog types. I am not sure whether the Zaku Cannon Commander type will be on par with the Guncannon.
Seraphic

It's been getting extremely hard to level. It takes like ten matches per level now, and we lose so often. I haven't even unlocked custom color yet.

Yesterday I trolled a Gouf pretty hard. First I stole a Zaku and charged at the Gouf with it. He wasn't even sure how to react, so he just kept his distance and used his finger guns. The suit self detonated eventually. At the end of the match, I grappled that Gouf to the ground twice in a row before time ran out.

Today, the match was ending so I was taking pot shots at enemies on the other side of the map. I was scoping for this guy running left and fired my last shot. I figured I missed, so I went out of scope, but I saw this score pop up right as time runs out. I accidentally killed the guy behind him.

Hopefully I can unlock better stuff after I rank up. I hate wasting research slots on those stupid chips that only give you points. I already have 50k points, jeez.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

DuelGundam2099

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a list of all the mobile suits that appear?
DAG101

What is this game?
Seraphic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IegDFQ3rIo

Battle Operation is a "free" to play Gundam game downloadable from the Japanese psn. You can play 6vs6 team matches on various maps.

This seems to hold a rather complete roster: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Sui ... _Operation

Though they may add units later on.
-Antares