Super Robot Wars Z 2

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
DuelGundam2099

Re: Super Robot Wars Z 2

Hmm, none of that bothers me. I am interested to see the Dried creature that supposedly shows up in it.
Destiny_Gundam

Dancouga bro fist!

I was hoping for a double Final Dancou-hou, though.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
DuelGundam2099

Well as long as I'm here:

The Anti Gurren Lagann, supposedly based on one of the parallel works mechs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-A96vSQ ... re=related

That and the following video contains a few things you all may wonder (you have been warned)
Spoiler
http://youtu.be/xewwp9pRR8Q

-The battles dealing with Regnant, Susanooh, and Tallgeese 2 are mixed in with the final battle from Code Geass, apparently Trieze is pro-Britanian. No word on Epyon Gundam or if there is even a Libra.
-Louise gets her revenge on Nena.
-Anti-Cathedral Lazengan is in AKA the SOLE REASON LAGANN CHAPTER WAS ADDED AMONG THE CAST.
-Said battle takes place at the Burning Star aka Emperor Zule's home (and the battle in God Mars ep 63). For some reason they changed the colors from red to purple, but the colors did change often in a psychedelic fashion so it is understandable.
-According to Banpresto, Rapidly Dog is so manly it can move in space without a roundmover and can easily take down 1 kilometer tall creatures.
In summary: Every plot that doesn't pertain to God Mars, Dancouga, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann has been wrapped up.
Vent Noir

Ending SPOILERS from the SRW board:
Spoiler
Marina - regains her kingdom and joins the new Earth Federation
Schneizel - Chairman of the Earth Federation
Lady Une - Commander of the Earth Federation
Nunnally - Part of the Earth Federation
Klaus Grad - Special Officer in the Earth Federation
Marguerite - Leads her people in the colonization of Mars
Relena and Dorothy - Part of the Earth Federation. Goes to Mars to oversee its colonization by the Insaraum
Watta - Continues as the President of Takeo General Company
Akagi, Aoyama and Ibuki - Remain pilots of the Dai-Guard, protecting the world from any Heterodyne threats
Hayato - Following the legacy of Professors Saotome and Shikishima, continues their research on Getter rays
Leeron - Assists Hayato in his research
Benkei, Gou, Gai - Seals up Shin Getter Dragon in the Dark Continent
Kei - Together with Benkei and the New Getter Team, seals up Shin Getter Dragon. Then begins to travel the world
Ryouma - Begins his journey, seeking stronger opponents
Kouji - Continues his training
Shotaro - Returns to ICPO
Ougi, Toudou - Leaders of New Japan, the newly-recognized independent nation previously known as Area 11
Viletta - Mother to Ougi's children
Kallen - Continues her education at Ashford Academy, standing proud as Kouzuki Kallen
Gino - Continues to go to Ashford Academy
Saji and Louise - Returns to Ashford Academy after Louise's wounds heal
Jeremiah - Opens an orange farm
Anya - Goes to Ashford Academy, helping out at Jeremiah's orange farm after school
Suzaku - Knight of Zero
Lelouch - Cast away his identity as Lelouch, calls himself Zero
Stella and Four - Alive in ZEUTH's world
Aoi - Returns to modelling
Kurara - Returns to being a narcotics investigator
Sakuya - Returns to being Isabelle's assistant
Eida - Returns to being an idol
Johnny - Returns to being Eida's manager
Schwartz - Remains in the new Earth Federation's regular army
Masato, Ryou - Chooses to enjoy what the world has to offer before deciding if he will return to the army
Shinobu - Decides to start a band
Brera - Disappears without a trace
Alto, Ranka, Sheryl - As usual
Simon - Returns to his position as commander-in-chief. Decides to tell Nia to wait despite giving her a ring.
Timp - Somewhere out there
Renton and Eureka - Works at Heim Farms from spring to fall, returns to Warsawa in the winter
Holland - The Gekkostate crew are cured of their condition thanks to the pure GN particles released during the final battle against the Innovators. Works at Heim Farms, with Renton and Eureka helping to look after his children.
Roybea, Witz, Gregore, Shako - Works security at Heim Farms
Gotho, Vanilla, Cocona - Started a business at some new city
Chirico and Fyana - Begins a new life and a new journey together to see and understand the peaceful world
Allelujah and Marie - Does exactly the same thing as Chirico and Fyana
Ptolemaios crew, Setsuna, Tieria, Lockon - Continues work as Celestial Being, protecting the world from threats
Heero - Tore up Relena's invitation and regretting it, but will not appear in front of Relena
Amuro - Tells Quattro outright that he will not accept any revolution that will sacrifice lives or impose one's will on anybody. Quattro says he'll remember with a smile, and says to himself that he'll never forget the lessons learnt from Treize.
Asakim - Sealed up in the ZONE on Mars
Carlos - Somehow survived and now back working odd jobs with Traia
Fudou Gen - Appears at the very last minute wondering if they will safely make it through to their own world
Frontier crew - Continues their migration out into the galaxy
Wing crew - Returns to the colonies

Heero: "Setsuna..."
Setsuna: "What?"
Heero: "You were a Gundam."
Setsuna: "You too. And you managed to overcome the Gundam."
Heero: "You have surpassed Gundam."
Setsuna: "Thank you. That is the greatest compliment."

The Abyss linking the two worlds together will open once every year, making travel possible.

And for Crowe and our intrepid Banpresto Originals...

It's time for the final calculation of Crowe's remaining debt... but if you chose to renounce Crowe's hatred of women, Traia gets interrupted by Esther's demand that Crowe choose between her and Marguerite. Traia then joins in the fun, and you get to make a choice between the three ladies. After which, Crowe predicts that he will earn 1.5 million G this time, leaving him with an extra 50,000G profit. Crowe had requested Traia to deliberately keep his debt high, for using Li Brasta to its fullest potential requires a constant hunger for money. As it turns out, Crowe was quite close - the money earned from the information he got this time was 1.45 million G, paying off his debt just fine.

...But it turns out he has 1 million G debt remaining, because every time he uses the CDS, 1G is spent...
Vent Noir

@AJDynon on Twitter

April 7, 1979: The first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam premieres. Fanboys declare Gundam "Ruined FOREVER".
DuelGundam2099

So Tieria didn't become part Veda terminal, that's good.
Timp - Somewhere out there
Why am I not surprised? Any word what happened to Beck and company? As far as I'm aware Beck RX3 stops being around after stage 38.
Mu La Flaga

Ok, um Vent is there a link/source for this to confirm all this info?

Last I heard on Stella according to SRW ZSpecial Disk is alot of people said Stella was dead and yet.

Stella and Four - Alive in ZEUTH's world
Vent Noir

Like I said, just a post on the SRW boards. Take it with a grain of salt.

If you care, the link is http://www.srwg-w.org/index.php?showtop ... ntry184490
Vent Noir

@AJDynon on Twitter

April 7, 1979: The first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam premieres. Fanboys declare Gundam "Ruined FOREVER".
Mu La Flaga

Well I can't view that since I am, not registered there.
yazi88

I can atest to the spoilers from above as I have just recently beat the game myself and am also a member on SRW-G, I beat the game on ZEXIS route because I absolutely refuse to shun Zero away from ZEXIS, plus its probably the canon ending as the ZEUTH ending from Z1 is the canon ending.

Everything posted by Vent Noir above is true. All that text pertains to the epilogue after you beat the final bosses.

One other tidbit, at the end ZEUTH team returns to their home dimension.
Mu La Flaga

Oh wow, that takes out a huge chunk of the cast for a sequel game/Z3.
Unles Banpresto sets something up that they have dimmensional travel and ths sides can come and go as they please.
angelwingzero

Mu La Flaga wrote:Oh wow, that takes out a huge chunk of the cast for a sequel game/Z3.
Unles Banpresto sets something up that they have dimmensional travel and ths sides can come and go as they please.
I think the worlds are permanently linked, so characters can travel back and forth freely. I think this will allow them to do kind of what they did in K where multiple stories can play out on different worlds: ZZ, CCA, maybe Unicorn, Awakening of the Trailblazer, Endless Waltz (please not again), maybe AGE, Gurren Lagann, maybe Aquarion Evol, maybe the new Code Geass OVA, Macross Frontier, Eureka Seven AO (not sure if it is after the TV show or the movies) I'm probably still forgetting some. Not to mention whatever new series they may have. If the two-world thing is true, I wonder how they'd handle the singularity rule, classic Kouji on one side, Shin Kouji on the other, etc., and if there would be two finales for each world. This is all my speculation of course.
"So he's wearing an all black pilot suit and you put him in the CRAZY MACHINE. In the mental state that he's already in, does that seem like a good idea?" - My favorite Chris quote.
DuelGundam2099

^Add a third dimension, problem solved. :P I also don't want them to go to Age, at least not yet, if they do then Z3 will be split into three parts. :?

Alright folks, post your Z3 wish list! 12 anime you would want to see alongside the rest of the Z cast!
Spoiler
1. Votoms Big Battle/Shining Heresy/Case Irvine/Finder/Alone Again
2. Armor Hunter Merowlink
3. Gunbuster/Diebuster
4. GaoGaiGar FINAL
5. Betterman
6. Escaflowne (movie version preferred)
7. Wings of Rean (how did this not make it in a SRW game yet?)
8. ZZ, F91, and G Gundam
9. Heroic Age
10. Ryu Knight (in favor of OVA)
11. Gear Fighter Dendoh
12. RahXephon (could be a good way to finish the story)
Vent Noir

DuelGundam2099 wrote:
Alright folks, post your Z3 wish list! 12 anime you would want to see alongside the rest of the Z cast!
Mine... pretty much pure daydreaming, but...

- Gunbuster/Diebuster
- Dangaioh
- Soukou no Strain
- Rinne no Lagrange
- Fafner
- Iczer series
- Tekkaman Blade/Tekkaman Blade 2
- Gundam: Ecole du Ciel
- GaoGaiGar/GaoGaiGar Final
- Nadesico
- Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally
- Magic Knight Rayearth

As an aside, according to Z2.2, the Zero System was created by Aeolia Schehenberg, and was originally intended to be used in the same unit that had the twin GN drive...
Vent Noir

@AJDynon on Twitter

Mu La Flaga

Vent Noir wrote:
DuelGundam2099 wrote:
Mine... pretty much pure daydreaming, but...

- Gunbuster/Diebuster
- Dangaioh
- Soukou no Strain
- Rinne no Lagrange
- Fafner
- Iczer series
- Nadesico
- Magic Knight Rayearth

As an aside, according to Z2.2, the Zero System was created by Aeolia Schehenberg, and was originally intended to be used in the same unit that had the twin GN drive...
I agree with most of your list Vent but with some changes.

- Gunbuster/Diebuster
- Dangaioh
- Soukou no Strain
- Gaiking(remake)
- Fafner
- Full Metal Panic(2nd Raid namely)
- Nadesico
- Steel Jeeg(remake)
- Innocent Venus

So that is what I would select, not many changes
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

GIVE US JINKI, DAMMIT!
Kuruni

I think that...considering the multiversal crisis looming in Z verses, we may see Bokurano...(it will be very interesting how Terada going to handle it) and Demonbane, especially if they will use material from Kishin Hisho.

Geez, I wish I have Seiohki's linearts, that thing look so awesome.
My girlfriend was a loli.
yazi88

Lord knows it took how many damn games to finally put in VOTOMS and the granddaddy of mecha anime Tetsujin 28 in SRW.

I'm still waiting for: Vandread, Mospeda (F-U Southern Cross, Patlabor, Blue Gender, Megazone 23 Part 3, New Getter Robo, Reideen, Vifam, Diebuster, Macross Zero in a real SRW game, Macross II, Betterman, Yuusha Dagwon, Heroic Age, Dougram, Vipers Creed and hell why not, Neo Ranga and Outlaw Star.
DuelGundam2099

New Getter Robo
Super Robot Wars Neo says "hi", although if you mean actual plot then yes.
Betterman
Compact 3 just got depressed. :P
Neo Ranga
Unless they intend to use Big ASE a lot, not happening since it and regular ASEs are the only mecha in the series. Considering how little they gave to Kokubogar in Z2.... Not to mention Akasa would have to be one of the dodgiest bosses of the franchise to do the final battle justice.
yazi88

My bad, I forgot all about Compact 3 and Neo.
DuelGundam2099

My bad, I forgot all about Compact 3 and Neo.
Can't blame you really, Compact 3 was just sort of forgotten about because it is a wonder swan game that never got ported to a more mainstream platform and Neo was just really out there with no appeal to real robot folks. Shame really, they both gave mystical based mecha anime a chance to shine (and the former did Dunbine justice).