Super Robot Wars....... U?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
DuelGundam2099

Super Robot Wars....... U?

So the Twitter page at the front of the site claims merely hours ago on a site Web of Trust claims has viruses on stuff. So, basically, can this announcement be confirmed? It said to be the new one announced for the PS3, but I don't see the profile at GameFAQs changed yet.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/929920-supe ... king-title
TakaTahuNuva

Re: Super Robot Wars....... U?

That's what we've been discussing here...

I can make out the kana for "fan" in the introduction here, and the fact that it's called "Super Robot Wars U" (you) leads me to believe that it's just a list of what series people want to see in the next game. Not an actual announcement.
ohhhh snap
DuelGundam2099

That's what we've been discussing here...
I thought the recent announcement on the site and the "it's not happening" article were not related........ Wow I feel silly right now. :lol:
Not an actual announcement.
So how come the site staff mentioned it as such on the MAHQ Twitter column on the main site?
Chris
Administrator

DuelGundam2099 wrote:So how come the site staff mentioned it as such on the MAHQ Twitter column on the main site?
I didn't mention anything. It was a re-tweet from AICN Anime, and the actual story turned out to be different from what they had initially posted.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his