Super Robot Wars....... U?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.

Moderators: VR7, Destiny_Gundam

DuelGundam2099

Super Robot Wars....... U?

Post by DuelGundam2099 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 pm

So the Twitter page at the front of the site claims merely hours ago on a site Web of Trust claims has viruses on stuff. So, basically, can this announcement be confirmed? It said to be the new one announced for the PS3, but I don't see the profile at GameFAQs changed yet.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/929920-supe ... king-title

TakaTahuNuva
Creepy Bishonen

Re: Super Robot Wars....... U?

Post by TakaTahuNuva » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

That's what we've been discussing here...

I can make out the kana for "fan" in the introduction here, and the fact that it's called "Super Robot Wars U" (you) leads me to believe that it's just a list of what series people want to see in the next game. Not an actual announcement.
ohhhh snap

DuelGundam2099

Post by DuelGundam2099 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 pm

That's what we've been discussing here...
I thought the recent announcement on the site and the "it's not happening" article were not related........ Wow I feel silly right now. :lol:
Not an actual announcement.
So how come the site staff mentioned it as such on the MAHQ Twitter column on the main site?

Chris
Bald Wizard

Post by Chris » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:14 pm

DuelGundam2099 wrote:So how come the site staff mentioned it as such on the MAHQ Twitter column on the main site?
I didn't mention anything. It was a re-tweet from AICN Anime, and the actual story turned out to be different from what they had initially posted.
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006