Zone of The Enders HD Next Year...

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
halo1000

Zone of The Enders HD Next Year...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news ... ealed.html

I' am so getting this. And this gives me renewed hope that the eventual ZOE 3 will be on the 360 as well...
Raiden

Re: Zone of The Enders HD Next Year...

Well its basically a given since they went through the "trouble" of porting PS2 only games to Xbox 360.

That said its great news (As is MGS HD Collection :D), i have the first one and played the Second Runner (liked it more so because of the controls) and meant to buy it a few years back before they took it off the internet store. Ever since ive been hunting for a used one but now i don't have to hunt anymore which makes me a happy man :D

Not to mention i remember Hideo saying he wanted to re-release them again because it got overshadowed when they first came out due to the cramped game release schedule back in the days. Hopefully they do get the attention they deserve this time around.
iKhaotic

It's a gift from god, that's all I have to say. I absolutely love love love the ZOE series, and even if this isn't ZOE3 (yet), it's a step forward and is a big hint that Kojima is planning on the third game. Definitely picking up the HD collection on day 1.
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~
quasadra

my guess is that they are testing if people are still interested after all these years. i will be getting it, that is for sure.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
iKhaotic

Damn right I'm still interested, I've been waiting for ZOE3 for half a decade now LOL. Beat the first game at least a dozen times and the second game about two dozen times (no lie since the game is only 3ish hours long).
halo1000

iKhaotic wrote:Damn right I'm still interested, I've been waiting for ZOE3 for half a decade now LOL. Beat the first game at least a dozen times and the second game about two dozen times (no lie since the game is only 3ish hours long).
And thats assuming you watch all the cutscenes, I can do both games in about an hour and a half each if I skip all the vids. Definately gonna do the "bad" ending for the first game again.

Just gonna keep my fingers crossed that the HD ones will have extra's in, really want to get behind the controls of Idolo and Dolores...
Outlaw

Oh ya, I'd buy that. I actually had a separate save on 2nd Runner so I could redo the mass battle section whenever I wanted. Such an awesome game.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
iKhaotic

Oh god I just realized there will be trophy/achievement support. This just got even better. Gonna Platinum/1k this game in a week lol.
BloodKnight

I'm going to buy this for sure. I loved these games on PS2 and I have been meaning to replay them anyway. Plus if it does well, we may FINALLY get a ZOE3.