Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.

Moderators: VR7, Destiny_Gundam

User avatar
halo1000
Creepy Bishonen
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by halo1000 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:24 am

Amadi Akintunde wrote:Unicorn-wo

Is that the Moon Base from 0081?
I think it might be, either that or the Lunar Base from Wing.
iKhaotic wrote:
Strike Zero wrote:Good news: Mister Bushido and Marida Cruz have been revealed as playable characters! :D

Bad news: They're available only via paid DLC. :(
Oooh, does this foreshadow one of Graham's suits appearing? :D
As for them being DLC, I don't mind, so long as they're not too pricey...
I'd bank on the Masurao or Susanowoo as an enemy unit for the 00 Raiser, although tbh I'd be perfectly happy with a Flag as long as it has a full move set.

IIRC the DLC's for DWG2 weren't too expensive.

[EDIT] - Taken from Hobbyfanatics

http://i56.tinypic.com/33nc740.jpg

MR BUSHIDO & (SUSANOO!!) supposably the susanoo is still under development and has yet to be shown.
MARIDA & KSHATRIYA!!!!!
they are the first 2/3 (1 more unconfirmed) of the characters in the first DLC pack... >_< bastards


looks like some of the info (I hear) was presented in english... yet jp and asia are the only confirmed releases for the game. (still crosses fingers for n/a release)

-Online mode co-op confirmed... but looks like you cant have duplicate ms in same match meaning everyone will be calling dibs/favorite ms ... 4 player online, big zam online mission, partner support...
-Collectors edition of the game was announced.
-All class NON class 1 ms have arial musou attack aswell.
-Also revealed was, like Musou2,... blueprints... money.... MS Lab... Astonage (money being the priced dlc supposably. Yay now I have to go scout for another JP psn network card.

User avatar
iKhaotic
Newtype Emo Guy
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Orb Union

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by iKhaotic » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:56 am

I think it's a neat idea to not allow duplicate MS in an online match, that way you get some variety so all matches won't be full of top tier suits lol.

Hopefully the Collector's Edition gets a US release because I'll be all over that :)
halo1000 wrote:
IIRC the DLC's for DWG2 weren't too expensive.
All the DLC missions for DWG2 were free lol.
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~

User avatar
halo1000
Creepy Bishonen
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by halo1000 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:44 pm

iKhaotic wrote:I think it's a neat idea to not allow duplicate MS in an online match, that way you get some variety so all matches won't be full of top tier suits lol.

Hopefully the Collector's Edition gets a US release because I'll be all over that :)
halo1000 wrote:
IIRC the DLC's for DWG2 weren't too expensive.
All the DLC missions for DWG2 were free lol.
Oh yeah, lol. :roll:

User avatar
Shinigam_Newtype
Lackey GM Pilot
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: Scirroco's Bathtub

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by Shinigam_Newtype » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 am

iKhaotic wrote:Whoa, liking the music in that Heavyarms video! Hopefully the rest of the game's soundtrack follows suit.
The music is usually changed in the EU and US versions :(
"I'm not as impatient as you, I can wait for humanity to learn and grow" - Amuro Ray.

PSN ID: Shinigam_Newtype
3DS Friend Code: 4468 0954 9080

User avatar
Amadi Akintunde
Elitist Earth Politician
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by Amadi Akintunde » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 am

Shinigam_Newtype wrote:
iKhaotic wrote:Whoa, liking the music in that Heavyarms video! Hopefully the rest of the game's soundtrack follows suit.
The music is usually changed in the EU and US versions :(
The EU and US versions keep the original soundtrack created for the game. They however do not make use of the respective theme songs plugged into the game. Such as Wing's or SEED Destiny's.

For what reason, I have no idea.

User avatar
iKhaotic
Newtype Emo Guy
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Orb Union

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by iKhaotic » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:59 am

Amadi Akintunde wrote: The EU and US versions keep the original soundtrack created for the game. They however do not make use of the respective theme songs plugged into the game. Such as Wing's or SEED Destiny's.

For what reason, I have no idea.
If you're referring to the vocal tracks, then it's due to copyright issues. Common issue for Japanese exported games when it comes to stuff like that.
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~

User avatar
Amadi Akintunde
Elitist Earth Politician
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by Amadi Akintunde » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:12 am

iKhaotic wrote:
Amadi Akintunde wrote: The EU and US versions keep the original soundtrack created for the game. They however do not make use of the respective theme songs plugged into the game. Such as Wing's or SEED Destiny's.

For what reason, I have no idea.
If you're referring to the vocal tracks, then it's due to copyright issues. Common issue for Japanese exported games when it comes to stuff like that.
Yes the vocal tracks. Except I don't believe they had vocals in DWGs 1 or 2.

User avatar
Outlaw
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:51 am
Location: Washington

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by Outlaw » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:43 am

GP02 video. Looks like they decided to toss in the MLRS for good measure.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."

User avatar
raijinz
Lackey GM Pilot
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Stig Land

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by raijinz » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:48 pm

////////////////
A Bright-slap is too good for you!!
PSN: roytecx

User avatar
iKhaotic
Newtype Emo Guy
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Orb Union

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by iKhaotic » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:15 am

Outlaw wrote:GP02 video. Looks like they decided to toss in the MLRS for good measure.
Call me dumb, but what is MLRS?
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~

User avatar
Outlaw
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:51 am
Location: Washington

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by Outlaw » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:47 am

iKhaotic wrote:Call me dumb, but what is MLRS?
Multiple Launch Rocket System
It's a variation from Harmony of Gundam. I believe it was first used in a video game.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."

User avatar
halo1000
Creepy Bishonen
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by halo1000 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:38 am

Well here's my opinion on the latest promo vid and guncannon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUyYace8318

User avatar
raijinz
Lackey GM Pilot
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Stig Land

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by raijinz » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:11 am

////////////////
A Bright-slap is too good for you!!
PSN: roytecx

User avatar
iKhaotic
Newtype Emo Guy
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Orb Union

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by iKhaotic » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Wow, even Talgeese II has been added? With each new update, it seems more and more obvious that KOEI is listening to fans' requests! So this brings the number of Wing suits to what, 4 now? (Deathscythe, Heavyarms, Zero, Talgeese II) Might as well throw in Altron and Sandrock now while they're at it LOL.
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~

User avatar
Amadi Akintunde
Elitist Earth Politician
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by Amadi Akintunde » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 pm

iKhaotic wrote: So this brings the number of Wing suits to what, 4 now? (Deathscythe, Heavyarms, Zero, Talgeese II) Might as well throw in Altron and Sandrock now while they're at it LOL.
5, actually. Wing Zero, Epyon, Deathscythe Hell, Heavyarms Kai and Tallgeese II. I'm praying the Sandrock Kai and Altron.

User avatar
iKhaotic
Newtype Emo Guy
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Orb Union

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by iKhaotic » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Amadi Akintunde wrote:
iKhaotic wrote: So this brings the number of Wing suits to what, 4 now? (Deathscythe, Heavyarms, Zero, Talgeese II) Might as well throw in Altron and Sandrock now while they're at it LOL.
5, actually. Wing Zero, Epyon, Deathscythe Hell, Heavyarms Kai and Tallgeese II. I'm praying the Sandrock Kai and Altron.
Has Epyon been confirmed? I don't recall seeing that lol. If so, then wow, either KOEI really likes Gundam Wing or we're in for one hell of a roster for DWG3!! :D

*still praying for some SEED/Destiny MSV suits*
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~

User avatar
Amadi Akintunde
Elitist Earth Politician
Posts: 722
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by Amadi Akintunde » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 am

iKhaotic wrote: Has Epyon been confirmed? I don't recall seeing that lol. If so, then wow, either KOEI really likes Gundam Wing or we're in for one hell of a roster for DWG3!! :D
It was the first of the Wing mobile suits revealed on the main website.

User avatar
Strike Zero
Busty Fanservice Captain
Posts: 3410
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:49 pm
Location: Becoming a Gundam

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by Strike Zero » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.

DuelGundam2099

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by DuelGundam2099 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Double X Gundam: When you absolutely have to destroy anything and everything in your path, even if it's hundreds of miles away. Accept no substitutes. 8)

User avatar
iKhaotic
Newtype Emo Guy
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 am
Location: Orb Union

Re: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 at TGS'10

Post by iKhaotic » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:27 am

Strike Zero wrote:Dat Twin Sattelite Cannon... :o
Done. I'm completely and utterly sold (as if I wasn't before, but still, lol). That was the video I was waiting for, Double X gameplay and the Double Satellite Cannon in action!
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests