Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Discussion » Games




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:00 pm 
Offline
Oblivious Harem Loser
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 3511
Location: Becoming a Gundam
iKhaotic wrote:
Wow, just when I thought KOEI has no imagination or originality at all when it comes to the music in their Warriors games, this happens lol. Hopefully all of those remixed songs will make it into the US version of the game, otherwise I'll be pretty dissapointed. Sucks that it's not the full vocal songs, but still, those are pretty damn neat!

Well, they didn't make it into the last two games, so there really isn't any reason to think they'd start now. :(

_________________
Thundermuffin wrote:
SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:11 am 
Offline
Newtype Emo Guy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 am
Posts: 319
Location: Orb Union
Strike Zero wrote:
iKhaotic wrote:
Wow, just when I thought KOEI has no imagination or originality at all when it comes to the music in their Warriors games, this happens lol. Hopefully all of those remixed songs will make it into the US version of the game, otherwise I'll be pretty dissapointed. Sucks that it's not the full vocal songs, but still, those are pretty damn neat!

Well, they didn't make it into the last two games, so there really isn't any reason to think they'd start now. :(


I didn't even realize the last two DWG games had music like that, heh...
You just crushed my hopes lol :(

_________________
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 am 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 195
iKhaotic wrote:
Strike Zero wrote:
iKhaotic wrote:
Wow, just when I thought KOEI has no imagination or originality at all when it comes to the music in their Warriors games, this happens lol. Hopefully all of those remixed songs will make it into the US version of the game, otherwise I'll be pretty dissapointed. Sucks that it's not the full vocal songs, but still, those are pretty damn neat!

Well, they didn't make it into the last two games, so there really isn't any reason to think they'd start now. :(


I didn't even realize the last two DWG games had music like that, heh...
You just crushed my hopes lol :(


Mine two, that music is so much better than the drivel in the english release, I had no idea that music was on the previous ones!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 pm 
Offline
Oblivious Harem Loser
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 3511
Location: Becoming a Gundam
iKhaotic wrote:
I didn't even realize the last two DWG games had music like that, heh...
You just crushed my hopes lol

halo1000 wrote:
Mine two, that music is so much better than the drivel in the english release, I had no idea that music was on the previous ones!


"Sorrow, the trembling sorrow... Let me sing the goodbye music..."

_________________
Thundermuffin wrote:
SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:03 pm 
Offline
Mecha Flunky

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:44 pm
Posts: 12
Do you guys want these remixed tracks and an option for original Japanese Seiyuu voices in the English version?

Then go here and sign my petition. :3

http://www.tecmokoeiamerica.com/communi ... ic=14742.0

Also, if you guys know people or are part of any other Gundam boards that would be interested in this petition, please pass this link around and get others to sign!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 pm 
Offline
Oblivious Harem Loser
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 3511
Location: Becoming a Gundam
Holycrapthisisawesome.

_________________
Thundermuffin wrote:
SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:52 pm 
Offline
Newtype Emo Guy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:50 am
Posts: 319
Location: Orb Union
Don't forget these...

Cherudim:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyNjj1gBmhs&feature=related

Susanowo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Wd2M7eGrY&feature=related

Arios:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzTDmOiLrgs&feature=related

Kshatriya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqXcuRN5bAY

And as much as I doubt it'll happen, I really hope they include the Celestial Being themes in the US release as heard in the Seravee and Cherudim vids!

_________________
[Relinquish your pain...unto me...]
[Neither will alone, nor strength alone]
~Sword of the Blue Skies~


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:59 pm
Posts: 195
Good stuff, really looking forward to the english release now since I've just about finished DWG2.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:54 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:10 pm
Posts: 96
Location: Stig Land
Kinda related, but some news of Dynasty Warrior 7 coming out in the West with Japanese dub available as free DLC:

http://inspchin.wordpress.com/2011/03/3 ... oking-for/

If this is anything to go by, those of you who are hoping for a Japanese Dub track for DWGundam 3 could be in luck! (Fingers crossed)

_________________
////////////////
A Bright-slap is too good for you!!
PSN: roytecx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:51 am
Posts: 679
Location: Washington
raijinz wrote:
Kinda related, but some news of Dynasty Warrior 7 coming out in the West with Japanese dub available as free DLC:

I had heard about this earlier. While it doesn't affect me (I usually go dub) it's still a neat idea, and a clever way to get around space limitations. Not bad for a company that's constantly being harangued for being uncreative. 8)

_________________
"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, 'wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?' So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:27 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:43 pm
Posts: 82
So anyone who's imported this or seen vids of it, Wikipedia says there are "history missions" (kinda like the official mode from the first two.) available for the AU series like Wing and SeeD, but I can't find any video of it. Please tell me I get to slice up Leos and Ginns at some point?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:22 pm 
Offline
Retconned MSV Ace

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:51 am
Posts: 1617
Location: Albany, NY
Besides the regular History Missions, I'm hoping there will be more story otherwise.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam was great on the story and I adored the character interactions with eachother during gameplay and cutscenes (Pie with Domon and Milliardo was adorable, lol, while Judai and Roux with Scirocco is certainly ironic. Likewise with Kamille with Haman), despite several of them being from different universes and each one being on their own "side" and the story going on from there in different ways depending on what "side" you're on, but the number of playable MS was a bit low otherwise.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 went to the completely opposite spectrum in that there are tons of MS to use (even though a large number of them were fairly crappy grunts =\ ), but the story is really crappy, pretty much non-existent, and only characters from the same universe ever seemed to directly interact with eachother (calling their names specifically and whatnot).

So I'm hoping 3 will manage to take the best of each one, good story AND a bunch of (good) playable MS, and put them together.

_________________
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:10 pm
Posts: 96
Location: Stig Land
I just got an imported copy of DWG3, and playing as Banagher Links has already got me hearing a rather interesting exchange between him and Puru Two during a linked SP attack!

_________________
////////////////
A Bright-slap is too good for you!!
PSN: roytecx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 am 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:32 pm
Posts: 722
Why am I so hyped for this game. It's killing me.

So many new features.

In other news... here's a gameplay video from E3. Can hear some characters we haven't heard yet - specifically Banagher and Garrod.

Banagher sounds old. Way too old. Same problem that we've had with Hayato for the past two games.

Garrod sounds... just right!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Discussion » Games


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: InjuredPelican and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: