Gundam Tabletop Question

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Zietes

Gundam Tabletop Question

I've seen the Tabletop game for Gundam created by one of the members of the forums and I must admit that I'm very impressed. Also I want to start playing it or maybe even make a more complex version using some Warhammer rules.

However I have a quick question.

What do you guys think about doing a tabletop game that uses MG Models? The level of realism that they have could add alot to the game with mechanics and what not, and it would look really good for pictures.

What do you think the pro's and con's would be? Also the Tabletop would probably work around having a squad of 4 to 6 Units since MGs are pretty expensive sometimes.
Brave Fencer Kirby

Re: Gundam Tabletop Question

Zietes wrote:The level of realism that they have could add alot to the game with mechanics and what not,
...how so, exactly?
Fighting evil so you don't have to!
Zietes

Well it'd be more of a visual effect than anything really. But setting up a dynamic aiming system for shots with variables on where they could hit would be easy to display with the MG models. Example, if a shot hit the shoulder of a GM, you could simulate the impact perfectly on the model and show what the effect would be, like startling it.
Geremy-Tibbles

Not sure who's game you're referring to but we're planing to release an MSM book that allows you to run small squad based wargames with 1/144 scale models using a point-buy system and different pilot ranks.
BWONG
fodder

If you're looking to get your GW Gundam fix try this.
Please state the nature of the medical emergency.
Kuruni

Guess he mean this
My girlfriend was a loli.