What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
SlowTurtle

Re: What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Got a early copy of the N7 Edition and I'll be playing ME3 all weekend long wish me luck.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
--Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations
Arbiter GUNDAM

I really hate you right now. :)
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
mcred23

Just make sure if you are playing on an 360 that you aren't connected to Xbox Live. They've been known to do some nasty things to people caught playing games prior to the release date (Such as banning your console from Live :|).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
quasadra

blind_dead_mcjones wrote:uhhh..when you say co-op do you mean co-op campaign, or a co-op mode in general?
reason i ask is because mass effect 3's multiplayer is co-op
is it?! i was refering to co-op mode in general. guess thats what i get for not paying attention to news... :roll: now it will be in my "games to buy" list.

anyway, Armored Core V will keep me busy for a while... :P
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
SlowTurtle

Well I have to say... " War Is Hell!" my god mass effect 3 on hardcore is unforgiving but it is so sweet.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
--Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations
Turinu

Just got Mass Effect 3 at the Midnight Release at my mall. Always rare to have a midnight release at the mall, so I was happy to go even though I have to wake up for work in four hours, P:

GUESS WHO'S PROBABLY NOT GONNA GO TO WORK TODAY. Unexcused~!
mcred23

Got the N7 edition at Midnight too, although downloading all that extra stuff and installing the games to my 360's hard drive took close to an hour. I played about two hours worth so far and it's been pretty fun. Haven't had a chance to use that extra stuff yet, but graphically this thing is excellent. I'm quite happy I'm on spring break this week. :mrgreen:

The only issue I had was importing my character. Apparently, you can't import Shepard's face if you created it in the original Mass Effect. I ended up going back to ME2 and recreating the face in that game so I could get the little code thingy and use it in the new game. That took close to an hour to get it as close to correct as I could, and really isn't a problem in the long run, but it sure had me pissed off around 1:45 last night. :roll:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
YokozunaBulldozer

Recently purchased Danball Senki BOOST for PSP. It is made by the Prof. Layton and Inazuma Eleven makers LEVEL-5. It is a traditional RPG with the combat being a TPS + Action much like the Gundam arcade fighting games. The size or shape of the LBX(the robots of the game) do not restrict what weapons you want to use, so you can be a dual-pistol tanker or a bazooka-carrying scout if you want. You can attack, jump, dash, and perform special attacks called Attack Functions.

* The anime adaptation is exactly the same as the game's story
* BOOST is a re-released enhanced version of the original Danball Senki. The difference is that the number of customizable parts have expanded and NPCs are controllable depending on the segment of the story.Also, it has an unlockable segment of the story that is a filler between Danball Senki and the current TV sequel Danball Senki W(read as double) where you can play a prequel scenario as the sequel's protagonist.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
quasadra

I LUV the Danball Series. the story is simple and straight to the point, the combat system is deeper than it looks, and there are some nicely designed LBX in there. highly recommended.
YokozunaBulldozer

quasadra wrote:I LUV the Danball Series. the story is simple and straight to the point, the combat system is deeper than it looks, and there are some nicely designed LBX in there. highly recommended.
YES!
Kratos

I'm loving Mass Effect 3 so far. I actually find the sheer amount of vitriolic hate it gets in certain corners of the internet baffling, consider how fantastic it is. Apparently one isn't allowed to like Bioware anymore.
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
Arbiter GUNDAM

Kratos wrote:I'm loving Mass Effect 3 so far. I actually find the sheer amount of vitriolic hate it gets in certain corners of the internet baffling, consider how fantastic it is. Apparently one isn't allowed to like Bioware anymore.
I think its 'cause people were pissed that so many of them had problems importing their Shepards.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
zabimustdie

Been wrench bashing my way through Bioshock to free up hdd space, and just got ME3 in the mail. I might not play it for awhile since the importing thing is an issue. I also have a modded 360 so getting online for any kind of a patch is out of the question. I might just give up on Harmony Shepard :(
"Where there is no death, there is life." - Ghost in Chronopolis, Chrono Cross
steeltamashii

Playing Tales of the Abyss, Sonic Generations 3DS, and Crush 3D on my new 3DS along with playing thru Bayonetta again on my PS3. Waiting on Kid Icarus now....
My personal blog: gusteeltamashii.tumblr.com
Watch Gamers Unrated LIVE on Wednesdays @ 3PM Eastern Time at:
www.royalcrownstudios.com/radio!
Also watch past episodes on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/user/GamersUnratedShow
And follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/gamersunrated
I am a HUcast. To know what you are take the quiz here.
Outlaw

Got ME3 at midnight release; loved it but, I have to jump on the bandwagon and say I do NOT like the ending. Still an awesome game though!
YokozunaBulldozer wrote:Recently purchased Danball Senki BOOST for PSP.
I was hoping Danball Senki would get a western release but that doesn't seem likely at this point. I had no idea they had released an enhanced version. Now I'm tempted, how import friendly is it?
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Turinu

Got Tales of Graces F on Tuesday last week, following the Tuesday I got Mass Effect 3. And this Tuesday I'll be picking up Armored Core V! Damn, this has been one hell of a month.
quasadra

Outlaw wrote:Now I'm tempted, how import friendly is it?
not very friendly. there are katakana and kanji all over the place, parts list, skill list, the main and sub menu. BUT there is an arrow during first 75% of the game that points you to where you need to go to advance the story. you definitely will need a guide to complete those side quest though.
YokozunaBulldozer

Aside from playing Danball Senki BOOST started:
Mega Man 10
Mega Man X
Ninja Turtles the Arcade Game
Katan

Finished Mass Effect 3 but the ending still sucks it feels just to incomplete and unsatisfying
the end feels like you just lost something important
but looking forward to play another century's episode r :)
sweet-d

Yeah I also just finished Mass Effect 3 the ending really sucked it doesn't matter what choice you make or any of the choices you made in the whole game they lead to pretty much the same ending. Now their are consequences for certain choices that were made in the first two games but they have no effect on the ending. The only differences are literally red, blue and green light. That's it.
Francheska is a horrible colony.