What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Mu La Flaga

Re: What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Been playing SRW OGs for PS2, gone through OG2 and OG2.5 and OG1.
Will move on to SRW OG Gaiden, soon enough.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Can anyone give me help on beating Final Fantasy XIII?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Turinu

Gods Eater Burst!

Love the customization when it comes to making your God Arc and designing your own bullets. Annoying collecting the materials to craft equipment though (Especially since I accidentally sold half of my stuff at one point while organizing my storage. D:.)
zabimustdie

Been playing Oblivion to catch up for Skyrim. This game is brutal!
"Where there is no death, there is life." - Ghost in Chronopolis, Chrono Cross
Outlaw

-Ar Tonelico Qoga: Enjoyed thoroughly, but in my opinion the weakest in the trilogy.
-Dragon Age II: I get the feeling EA really rode Bioware to push this one out. Bonus points to the character Varric for breaking the dwarf stereotype.
-Pokemon White: Same as usually, for better or worse. Recently, I read an FAQ that made me realize how much work goes into creating a competitive team.

I'll probably do my "perfect" run-through on Mass Effect 2 once the last DLC hits on Tuesday.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
reeoyuy

Pokemon Black.
Never played any pokemon before despite some of my friends are big pokemon fans. And so I decided to give it a shot. And I'm hooked. Goodbye free times.
quasadra

Crysis 2 on PS3. i like the 1st Crysis, and this does not disappoint. i am on region 3 server, and seems nobody plays mutiplayer, or maybe i log in at a bad time.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Yaminoseigi

Currently playing SRW MX halfway through the game, Cerberus ignite is really awesome as well as Hugo's new theme.

I have to catch up with my SRW Z as well before playing Z2
Arbiter GUNDAM

Mass Effect 2 DLC The Arrival. Heads up people, the Reapers are here and they're pissed. Setsuna should loan Shepard the 00Qan[T].

--Freyja Wion
Zeonic Glory

Although I wasn't originally interested, I've been playing Pokemon White (watching friends play helped swing me towards getting it). I've been a long time Pokemon player, so I knew what to expect and have been quite satisfied so far. Currently prepping my team for the first round against the Elite 4. I also picked up Pokemon Black to play later, just wanted to get it now so I could still get another Liberty Pass.

Other than that, I've gotten back into Bad Company 2 multiplayer, which I had missed after taking a break from it in September.

On the PC Front, I've been replaying Battle Moon Wars again. I never really tire of being able to control the Nasuverse in SRW-style gameplay. I'm about to start Touhou Sky Arena, seeing as it reminds me of Bootfighter Windom.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Arbiter GUNDAM

I want to get one of the two previous DWG games and I would like to know which game people on here think is better? DWG1 or 2?

--Freyja Wion
Mu La Flaga

Just to say I got Sonic Colours for the DS recently, it's fun remminds me of Sonic Heroes games.
So it's a good one to keep and play most likely.
the Gatekeeper
Location: The Endless Illusion, a paradise for fools. A place for lost souls where savage dreams abound.

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
"Men, they're all idiots. All you have to do is wear something tight, wave your ass at them and they're yours."

-Suzuka Hime (Mugen no Frontier)

... Are we that predictable?
mcred23

Since the last time I posted in here, I picked up...

-Medal Of Honor: Fun, but kinda short. Very good looking, though.
-Mass Effect 2 DLC: Excellent, as always.

And today I lucked into a copy of Portal 2. I haven't even opened it yet, but I've only heard good things about it, so I'm looking foward to using it as a break between Madden NFL 11 and Call of Duty: Black Ops. :mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Arbiter GUNDAM

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People for my Wii. Specifically Episode 4: Dangeresque 3-The Criminal Projective.

--Freyja Wion
Mu La Flaga

So is only else going through SRW Z2 Part 1?
I currently am.
Flame-X

I finished a PS1 game, Xenogears, on my PS3. Wow... I never played a game where the plot was this in-depth. :shock:

Currently playing Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, Audiosurf, and Team Fortress 2 on PC.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's quite fun, especially now that I have my man Captain Falcon back!

--Freyja Wion
Outlaw

Bangai-O HD! So much firepower it makes a Macross Missile Massacre look like a drop in the (obscenely huge) bucket. Sadly, my 360 just bricked on me :cry: . Fortunately, with some help from my friends, I can afford to replace it :D . Just in time to get Brink too.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Strike105

I just recently re-aquired Megaman X8, completing my MMX collection.

I also bought Robotech Battlecry. I never really watched much Macross or Robotech, so I can't say that I'm really a fan of the series, and I only got it because I always hear good things about it whenever it comes up in forum topics. From the standpoint of a non-fan of the series, I do find it somewhat unique, but not enough to make me want to watch the shows. I also find the missions to be insanely difficult sometimes, and, as much as I like mechs, I rarely ever find myself using Battroid mode due to lack of mobility and firepower. I don't really have much love for it so far, but I can probably assume that it's because I never was a fan of the series.

Also, a friend lent me his Xenogears, and I love it. I am shocked at how I have never heard of this game until recently. A very underrated RPG with excellent gameplay and story, though the disc two falls flat on it's ass compared to disc one. If and when PSN comes back up, I'm definately buying it for myself. I can't recommend it enough.