Street Fighter x Tekken

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Hyakushiki

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken

I had my doubts about this but that gameplay trailer may have changed my mind. Now I'm actually curious to see Street Fighter characters done Tekken style.

Imagine the match ups,
Chun-Li vs. Xiaoyu
Cammy vs. Nina Williams
Steve Fox vs. Balrog or Dudley
King vs. Zangief
Dee Jay vs. Eddy Gordo
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Mu La Flaga

Very interesting.
And for what it's worth I would probably be interested in the Tekken/Namco version.
Aegis

Kazuya and Nina at the very least look very good in their transition to the SF4 style. And poor Dan in the trailer. :P Thanks to the trailer and demo, I'm actually anticipating what Capcom and Namco will do in their respective cross series.
Wedge14

I was sick in bed for a few days, so when i returned from my slumber and found out about this news, and the SF3 rerelease, i had a heart attack and died.

Its awesome that we're going through a fighting game revival, but i kinda feel we might end up with an over saturated market. Meh, who cares spinning pile drivers for everyone!
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
ArkeotheHedgehog

I don't really think the addition of Tekken characters will do anything for the Capcom fighting franchise. However, by puting SF characters in a Tekken-style game is going to be interesting, if only to see how the Tekken crew can cope with the intuitive combo system and projectile attacks of a superior fighting system. Of course, I'm biased in favor of Capcom, but seriously, Tekken's pitiful jump physics and prescripted combos are sluggish when you compare them to SF and other 2d fighters. Still, it will be cool to see some of the cool Tekken cast (KING!) putting a beatdown with over-the-top Capcom-style supers.
Soul Bro Ryu

Had to dig in the crates for this thread. Currently, I own it for XBox 360. a good game but in need of patches and improvement, not to mention other things. Anyone looking for a fight can hit my Gamertag up @ "Soul Bro Ryu".
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu