Old Toonami flash games

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Wingnut

Old Toonami flash games

I don't know if anyone else visited the CN/Toonami website back in the day like I did, but they had many nice flash games, including one with a Gundam Wing theme, that are no longer there and are sadly lost to history.

Or are they...?

This site is dedicated to preserving these lost games for those that missed them the first time around, and also for those like me to play and enjoy them again. Several games have been saved there including the aforementioned Gundam Wing rock/paper/scissors with mobile suits game and even the games made for the broadcast tie-in events like The Intruder, Lockdown, and the IGPX microseries.

Go on over and check them out and play them if you've got the free time to take a trip down the nostalgia road.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
vindKtiv

Re: Old Toonami flash games

Holy crap... I remember that Gundam Wing game from when I was like 6...
Red Comet90

Wow I remember all of those games. The Lockdown game was so much fun, but it was so confusing at times since you had to do so many things. The Gundam Wing game was rather frustrating at times, but fun nonetheless. This brings back a lot of old memories. Thanks for the link. :mrgreen:
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
AthrunX23s

it won't load for me :( but thanks for reminding me about the best time-killing game I've ever played :D
VR7

testing

I tried the Riddler secret identity generator thing the other day, but unfortunately entering your name serves no purpose, not even used for any kind of secret identity generating algorithm. It just generates a random superhero identity for you.
-noel
DAG101

Yeah, that Wing game isn't loading...stays at 0% for like twenty minutes
Wingnut

DAG101 wrote:Yeah, that Wing game isn't loading...stays at 0% for like twenty minutes
Must be you then. I tried it just now and it loaded with no problem or delay.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.