Gundam 00 rpg

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Xanadu

Gundam 00 rpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/Depresionist
I wasn't exactly sure where to post this. This guy is like making a Gundam 00 rpg or something. It looks pretty good. Here's something that sounds interesting.
I've been doing sprite works for a while now, most of it is done by guess and test. Zoom in, draw a bit, zoom out. See if it looks good and compare to artwork, etc. Recycling old sprites greatly speeds up the process (e.g. Dynames and Kyrios was based off of Exia, Exia was based off of an old Exia I had made) Add in some shading to make it looks nice,etc.

I have two ideas in my head about what the RPG will be like.

Path A: Follows the TV series faithfully (with maybe a few storyline changes)

Path B: A What-IF Scenario: Making choices will change the events in Gundam 00. For example it allows you to recruit different members for CB (different meisters), develop MS differently than the series did (for example, Ian develops 00 Seven Swords instead of 00 Raiser).

I originally thought the game would go path A, but recently thought up path B, which seemed a lot more awesome and allowed a lot of creativity and replay value.
I personally hope he goes with path B.
"This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it" - John Adams
DAG101

Looks interesting. I hope he goes for 'B', as well.
Red Comet90

If he went for B it would be rather interesting to see how it works out. If its actually done we can only hope the what if scenarios aren't ridiculous.