Votoms Release

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kavik Ryx

Votoms Release

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, maybe this should go in Merchandise, but here it goes. Everywhere I read about Votoms in America, it is always with English subtitles; however, on ANN I read that there was an English cast for it. So I guess my question is, why is this never talked about?
Mark064

They were going to do a Votoms dub however in the end it was cancelled. So as a bonus they included episode 1 dubbed.
Kavik Ryx

Thanks, that's all I needed to know. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who cannot recommend it enough, so now I can feel comfortable getting it. If you want to lock this thread, feel free.
Zeonic Glory

IIRC, the English dubbed episode 1 was part of a mail in special. You had to collect 4 postcard-sized pictures (one from each volume of the DVD releases) and mail it in with some money to get a special tin case with the first episode dubbed.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
gale_wolf

The English dub of episode 1 is on the bonus disc included in the ammo can. It's truly awful.