Can anyone advise this site?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
WhiteWingDemon

Can anyone advise this site?

http://plajapan.com/index.php
I was looking for Hy-gogg models, and that was the only site that I could find one. Can anyone recommend it?
CHASER

I don't really know about the prices, but it seems like a pretty decent place. They even give you a free 1/144 SEED model if you spend $50+, and free shipping for $75+.

I was thinking about ordering from them as well, since I hear they're pretty good, not to mention the only out-of-Japan site that will ship worldwide.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

I think PlaJapan's just fine, even though I only made one purchase there. It was a limited edition MSiA Sky Grasper priced at $10. But I check back every once in a while and the Gunpla are fairly priced there.

EDIT: Sorry about second post.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
Xenturion6789

I ordered a bunch of MG's from them and they're alright. Free shipping with 75+ order is definitely a plus if you want to order a bunch at once and get it all at once. The only drawback is that the shipping was pretty crappy; many of the boxes were pretty crumpled up but the runners were all fine and nothing was broken. Conclusion is that if you can stand having bad shipment standards (but hey free shipping, you get what you pay for) plajapan is fine.
Death solves all problems. No man, no problem
-Joseph Stalin
Samster

Re: Can anyone advise this site?

WhiteWingDemon wrote:http://plajapan.com/index.php
I was looking for Hy-gogg models, and that was the only site that I could find one. Can anyone recommend it?
So which Hy-gogg were you looking for in particular and how many were you looking to pick up? If you could tell us we could probably recommend a few places.
She's right Marge, the pants are a dead giveaway.
WhiteWingDemon

Re: Can anyone advise this site?

Samster wrote:
WhiteWingDemon wrote:http://plajapan.com/index.php
So which Hy-gogg were you looking for in particular and how many were you looking to pick up? If you could tell us we could probably recommend a few places.
Just a regular 1/144 Hy-gogg. I try to stay with 1/144 because most of my models are that size. I wouldn't mind a Master Grade one though.

Thanks for your help. ^_^
Samster

Ahhh, so are we talking about the 1/144 HGUC or the old 1/144 from the 0080 series of kits? Anyways, if you're looking at the HGUC you can get it cheaper from Hobbywave at 13.95 USD + 10 USD shipping as opposed to PlaJapan's $19.99 USD + $8.43 USD approx. shipping. Of course this only applies if you're in U.S./Canada.
She's right Marge, the pants are a dead giveaway.
WhiteWingDemon

Samster wrote:Ahhh, so are we talking about the 1/144 HGUC or the old 1/144 from the 0080 series of kits? Anyways, if you're looking at the HGUC you can get it cheaper from Hobbywave at 13.95 USD + 10 USD shipping as opposed to PlaJapan's $19.99 USD + $8.43 USD approx. shipping. Of course this only applies if you're in U.S./Canada.
My apologies, I was talking about HGUC. Thank you.