MG Destiny Gundam Question

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Blazing Dagger

MG Destiny Gundam Question

What is the difference between the Special Edition MG Destiny Gundam and the normal one?
auriga

We don't know much; all we know is that the SE will have the Wings of Light.

If we go by the Full Burst Mode release of the MG Strike Freedom, then I think it's safe to say that the SE Destiny will come with fanstuff such as posters, guidebooks, etc.
Jak Crow

Someone has a "pre-order" on ebay. The pic looks like it was from a toy show, but it looks great.

MG Destiny
lazidude999

"The MG Destiny Gundam Special Edition will come with Wings Of Light, Palma Fiocina effects parts, boomerang effects parts, internal joints (elbows, knees, & other exposed areas) with chrome plating, 1/20 scale Shinn Asuka & Kira Yamato figures, and a round stand for the figures that can be attached to an Action Base."

This is what i saw from another post anyways.

http://aeug.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html
Heecarl_Reez

If only Kira Yamato figure wasn't included,perhaps it will be cheaper... :D

I'm looking forwards the SE for WoL,Palma Fiocina effect,chrome plating....
Shame the normal Edition didn't include WoL isn't it?
Kyranik

Not nesseceraily, if it makes the model cost more than it would without the WoL effect.

(Besides, I'm planning to ditch the heug backpack & Anti Ship Sword/Cannon on mine, and give it a couple extras, like a cape similar to the Crossbone X-1, and the Grand Slam sword from the ISWP Strike. And then a nice Black/Dark Red painjob. Impratical, but nice.)
lazidude999

Is the special edition one worth getting with all those things? They dont seem as useful, its like strike freedom FB.
Heecarl_Reez

Well it all depends.For me,because i'm a somewhat Destiny fans,i'll definitely get the Special Edition.
If you don't think it's worth,there's another choice given...

but to think of it....the normal edition got Stellar figure...
*sigh*why not Luna in SE ....