Question about www.1999.co.jp

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
CHASER

Question about www.1999.co.jp

Just posting to ask the question, since I think this would fit in here.

I was wondering if anyone here has bought from www.1999.co.jp/eng/gundam and could offer some opinion about them. Personally the prices seem alright, but being in a place where people want to sell an SD Destiny for $30 could have messed with my perception of things.

So, any experience with ordering/shipping and such for someone who can't afford HLJ shipping?
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
Samster

I've never dealt with them but they have decent prices, 5% cheaper than HLJ. You might want to check this thread for any discussion there may have been on it. As for the shipping issue, I doubt their shipping charges will be any lower than HLJ's as they are an overseas operation as well.
She's right Marge, the pants are a dead giveaway.
abrahamsen0

I bought from them before. It was the SRW Alteisen 1/144. I would say their lagit but long recieving and their prices aren't to bad.
CHASER

I did check that topic, and since there's nothing really other than the 5% lesser cost there wasn't much else noted about it. And pretty much anything would be overseas for me, unless you know of a place based in New Zealand, or at least Australia. But then the shipping costs depend on weight, and I have no idea how much one might weigh (and apparently neither do they). Although I do know that a kilogram would be about $30 :?
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.